Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), Ranchi will conduct the B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) & B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) courses examination for the admission into the Nursing College RIMS, Ranchi. B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination -2017 for the admission into the Nursing college, Ranchi for the session 2017-18 (1st year). Candidates must be the Indian Citizen and locality of Jharkhand can apply for this examination.
JCECEB will accept the Online application for this Entrance Competitive Examination. The eligible candidates have to apply Online on the official website link of the board.
B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) – Only For Female Candidates
- The girls candidates can only apply Online for this post. Candidates must have passed the class 12th with Science [PCB] & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from the recognized Institutes/Colleges/School.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit for the examination.
- Candidates apply for the B.Sc Nursing (Basic) must be minimum of 17 years as on December 31, 2017.
Candidates with disability will get the reservation of the state government for the PwD. The training candidates pursuing B.Sc Nursing (Basic) training must have to stay in the hostels that will be provided by the college. Candidates have to pay the training fee and other fee as state government will decide.
B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
- Candidates applying for the B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) must have passed the class 12th or any equivalent examination in or before 1986.
- Candidates must also have a Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M with the state Nurse Registration Council.
Male Candidates Eligibility in B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
- A male nurse trained before the implementation of the new integrated course.
- Must Registered as a Nurse with State Nurse Registration Council
- Candidates have to show the certificates of training approved by the Indian Nursing Council in any one of the following areas.
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological & Neuro Surgical Nursing
- Community Heath Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
Candidates with disability will get the state reservation quota and candidates have to pay the training fee and any other fee.
Important Dates for B.Sc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2017
|Issue of Notification||June 2, 2017|
|Start of Submission of Online Application||June 6, 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||June 30, 2017|
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic) Examination 2017||July 15, 2017|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Examination 2017||July 16, 2017|
|Start of Download of Admit Card||July 12, 2017|
Online Application Form Process
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of JCECEB.
- The official websites are http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in and http://jceceb.nic.in
- Click on the link “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in Nursing 2017” on the Homepage of the Board website.
- Fill all the personal and academic details correctly.
- Upload the important documents online.
- Following are the important documents
- A scan copy of Class 12th Mark Sheet
- A colored scan of Passport size photo (both ears should be visible) & no editing
- A scan copy of Signature
- A scan copy of LEFT Hand Thumb impression
- A Scan copy of RIGHT Hand Thumb impression
- Make the Application Fee payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
- Submit the Online application Form and download the submitted form for the further use and NO NEED TO SEND THE APPLICATION FORM PRINTOUT TO THE BOARD.
B.Sc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Examination Fee
|Syllabus||General / OBC||SC/ST/women|
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic)||–||₹450/-|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||₹900/-||₹450/-|
Online Admit Card Download
Candidates have to download the ADMIT CARD Online for the B.Sc Nursing (Basic & Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2017. Candidates can download the Online Admit Card fro July 12, 2017. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official link on the Board website (http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or http://www.jceceb.nic.in) Homepage link “Link for Online Admit Card” to download the Admit Card.
Examination Centres for B.Sc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic)
The examination centres for the B.Sc. Nursing (Basic & Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination – 2017 will be on the different location of Ranchi. Candidates will get the examination centres details in their admit card.
B.Sc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Examination
- B.Sc Nursing Basic examination paper will be of total 150 marks objective questions. The examination questions will of Intermediate Science level. Candidates will get the 50 marks each from Chemistry, Physics & Biology.
- B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Examination will be of total 100 marks objective questions. The syllabus of examination will be “A” Grade Nursing.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. Board will prepare the merit list of B.Sc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) category wise.