Students have interests in Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, Print Making can take degree in their related courses in College Of Arts and Crafts, Patna. College is accepting the application form for the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree. There are only 60 seats for the BFA Degree in this college.
College will accept the Application Form till June 15, 2017. The admission test will be conducted on June 20 and admission test result will be displayed on June 28, 2017.
College Administration will publish the notification for the BFA- Four year (8 Semester) on the official website of the College. Students will have to fill the application for the BFA 1st Semester (Session 2017-18).
Application Form Fee
Students applying for the BFA 4 year degree course in College of Arts and Crafts , Patna must have to pay ₹300 DD to college Principal. Students applying for BFA Degree through Post must have to ₹350/-.
Candidates applying for the BFA Degree must passed the Class 12th with minimum 45% marks in the Intermediate examination.
Candidates applying for the BFA Degree must have maximum age of 25 years.
Important Dates For BFA Admission in College of Arts & Crafts, Patna
- Last Date for Application Form – June 15, 2017
- Admission Test For BFA 2017 – June 20, 2017
- Admission Test Result 2017 – June 28, 2017
- Last Date of Admission in College – July 12, 2017
Bachelor Of Fine Arts Course
College of Arts and Crafts run 4 years Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree course. This is Four years (8-Semesters) full time Degree course.
- Foundation Course – 1 year duration course of 4 years BFA Degree.
- Specialization Course – After the successful completion of foundation course students will be enrolled into the Specialization course.
- History Of Art – This paper is compulsory & is common for all specialization.
For More Details Contact
Phone – 0612-2235348