Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted in the month of June-July 2019. Students seeking admission in B.Ed (2 years) courses in the B.Ed colleges of recognized University of Bihar State. Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 will be conducted by one of the University of Bihar on the rotation basis. Last year B. Ed. CET 2018 was conducted by the Nalanda University on 15th July 2018. Bihar State Governor will issue the notification to nodal University to conduct the B.Ed CET 2019 in the month of April-May.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019
Bachelor’s of Education (2 years) courses admission in the B.Ed colleges of recognized University of Bihar will be done on the basis of Combined Entrance Test 2019. All the B.Ed Colleges (Govt. & Private) of Bihar will participate in this entrance test 2019. The Nodal University formed by the Bihar Governor on the rotation basis will conduct the Bihar B.Ed CET 2019. They will have the responsibility to issue the official notification, Educational Qualification, Examination Schedule, College wise number of seats for B.Ed (2 years) courses.
Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019 – Important Dates
|Issue of the Official Notification for B.Ed CET 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Colleges wise no. of seat declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Start of Accepting online application form for B.Ed CET 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Last Date of Accepting Online application Form||3rd week of June 2019|
|Issue of Online Admit Card for B.Ed CET 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of B.Ed CET 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result / Merit List Declaration of B.Ed CET 2019||4th Week of July 2019|
|Start of Counselling for Selected Candidates||Last week of July 2019|
|Last Date of Admission in B.Ed Colleges after Counselling||2nd week of August 2019|
|Start of Academic session for B.Ed (2019-20)||3rd week of August 2019|
Eligibility For Bihar B.Ed. CET 2019
- Regular Education Mode – Candidates applying for Regular Mode B.Ed (2 years) courses in the colleges must have minimum 55% marks in Graduation (3 years) course and/or in Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity, Bachelors in Engineering / Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- Distance Education Mode – Candidates applying for the Distance Education Mode B.Ed (2 years) courses in B.Ed colleges of Bihar’s University must have 50% marks in Graduation.
Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019 – Online Application Form
Candidates applying for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2019 must have to apply Online for appearing in the admission Entrance Test 2019. The Nodal University will officially declare the notification for applying Online On the official website of the Nodal University. The University will not accept the Offline application form for B.Ed. CET 2019. The University wills start accepting Online application form from 1st week of June 2019.
How to Apply Online Application form for Bihar B.Ed CET 2019
- Log on the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2019” on the Homepage of the website.
- A web page will open, click on the Link “Click Here to Apply Online for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2019”.
- A page of B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019 will open with all details like Tentative Schedules, Important Links, and Notice Board.
- The new user has to Register first on the official website for applying Online application for B.Ed CET 2019.
- After Registration, Login Details will be sent to the Registered Email ID and Mobile No.
- Login Again with the Login Credentials to fill online B.Ed. CET 2019 Application form.
- Students have to fill Personal Details, Academic Details and postal Address.
- Students also have to scan copy upload Passport size Photo, Signature, and Thumb Impression.
Examination Pattern of B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019
B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test will be of Two Hours with 120 Objective Multiple options. Each question with 4 options with one correct answer. Candidates have to give the answer on OMR sheets using Blue/Black pen.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019 Fee Details
Online Download of Admit Card For Bihar B.Ed CET 2019
Candidates appearing in the B.Ed. (2019-21) CET 2019, they have to download a valid admit card from the official website of the Nodal University. Without a valid admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centers. Candidates will able to download admit card before 3 days of Entrance Test from the official website by using Registration no.
List of University in B.Ed CET 2019
- Aryabhattta Knowledge University, Patna
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Jai Prakash University, Chhapara
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
- Moulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Nalanda Open University, Patna
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Patna University, Patna
- Purnea University
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara