Nalanda Open University has announced the educational qualification for Regular Education Mode and Distance Education Mode for Bachelor’s of Education Combined Entrance Test 2018. The University has started accepting online application form for admission in B.Ed (2 years) courses admission combined entrance test 2018.
Educational Qualification for Regular Education Mode B.Ed College Admission 2018
- Candidates applying for Regular Education Mode in B.Ed CET 2018, must have at least 55% marks in Graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) and / or Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity, Bachelors in Engineering / Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics.
- The marks relaxation for reserved category candidates for appearing in selection test is 5% according to the reservation rules of Bihar Government.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed courses admission in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University , Darbhanga. They must have minimum 50% marks in Graduation, or Passed in Shastri Examination (3 years or 2 years) till 1990 academic session from any recognized University. OR 2 years Shastri or 2 years Graduation with Sanskrit as a optional subject till the academic session 1985.
Educational Qualification for Distance Education Mode B.Ed Colleges Admission 2018
- Unreserved Category Candidates applying for the B.Ed Distance Education Mode must have 50% marks in Graduation
- Reserved category candidates applying for the B.Ed Distance Education Mode must have 45% marks in Graduation.
- Unreserved Engineering Candidates – 55%
- Reserved Engineering Candidates – 50%