Bihar Backward Class & OBC (Other Backward Class) students will get the Scholarship, Backward class & extremely backward class Department of Bihar has announced to give the scholarship to the post-matric students.The main objective of this scholarship to provide the financial assistance to the OBC students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage to support them to complete their education. The eligible candidates have to apply online for this scholarship from April 24, 2017 to May 22, 2017.
Conditions Of Eligibility For Scholarship
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates must Belong of the OBC class of Bihar.
- Students studying in Class 11th & Class 12th.
- Candidates family income must be less than 1 Lakh per year.
- Only two children of one parents will get the scholarship.
Students have to apply for the post-matriculation scholarship via only Online medium. The online link for applying the post-matriculation scholarship will be available from April 24, 2017 to May 22, 2017.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Students have read the eligibility criteria for applying for the scholarship first above.
- Log on to the official website of Backward Class & Extremely backward class welfare Department.
- Click on the link on the right side of page “Apply..”.
- Fill all the required details in the registration form.
- After final submission of Online Application download the fully filled applied Online application.
- Submit One copy of the Scholarship Online Application to the related school/Colleges Principal.
- Students studying out side the state, they have to send the Online Application copy to the Home District Welfare Department officials.
- Students studying inside the state , they also have to send the Online Application copy to their District Welfare Officials.
Schools/Colleges have to submit the Online Application Hard copy to the District Welfare Department officials till June 10, 2017.
Important Links For Scholarship
|Official website of BC & EBC Welfare Dept.||Click Here|
|Post-matriculation Scholarship Instruction||Click Here|
|To apply online For Scholarship (2017-18)||Click Here (Updated soon)|