Bihar Board 10th English Objective Question PDF 2021: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) 10th English very important questions PDF. Students can check very important objective questions chapter wise. Here we have described multiple choice questions 1 mark each. BSEB 10th English objective questions PDF.
- In The pace for living’ the writer capturse the agony of man?
Ans. 2) Modern
2. The corn – merchant belongs to the tribe of slow?
Ans. 3) Thinkers
3. The narrator told Mr. Williams not to burn leaves as it is for the and ecology?
Ans. 2) Bad
4. Which animal messes up Ms. greene’s yard?
Ans. 2) Dog
5. Gillu’s favourite food was?
Ans. 3) Kaju
6. How many wounds did Gillu have?
Ans. 2) Two
7. In ‘What is Wrong with Indian films’, the author compares Indian films with films?
Ans. 1) American
8. The raw material of cinema is itself?
Ans. 1) Life
9. Aung san Suu Kyi is a famous politician?
Ans. 1) Indian
10. Of which disease were young people dying in the jungles of Burma?
Ans. 1) Cholera
11. Who has written ‘Once Upon a Time’ ?
- Mahadevi Verma
- Toni Morrison
- Humayun kabir
- R. C. Hutchinson
Ans. 2) Toni Morrison
12. Toni Morrison won the Pulitzer prize for?
Ans. 3) Fiction
13. Unity and universality must belong to any culture that is true and ?
Ans. 2) Vital
14. Humayun kabir delivered his lecture in University?
Ans. 2) Baroda
Also Read: Bihar Board 10th Registration 2023 Details.
15. ”What are you beating my girl for ?”Who asked?
- Malasha’s mother
- Akoulya’s mother
Ans. 3) Akoulya’s mother
16. Which festival is referred to in ‘Little Girls Wiser than Men’?
- Good Friday
- New year
Ans. 1) Christmas
17. According to the poet, health and virtue can be found in?
Ans. 1) Villages
18. Who wrote ‘Ode on solitude’?
- William Cowper
- Alexander pope
- Walter de la mare
- John Keats
Ans. 2) Alexander pope
19. ‘Polythene Bag’ is a?
Ans. 1) Poem
20. Radha is growing each day?
Ans. 4) Thinner
21. The man was rich, but not?
Ans. 1) Happy
22. How does the Koel feel?
Ans. 3) Restless
23. The koel sings concealed in the?
- Banyan tree
- Peepal tree
- Mango – leaves
Ans. 3) Mango – leaves
24. Who is the hero of the mountain?
Ans. 4) Porter
25. Martha used to tell her stories in the hazel?
Ans. 1) Glen
26. Halku worked as a?
- Tenant farmer
Ans. 4) Tenant farmer
27. Munni was Halku’s?
Ans. 4) Wife
28. The banker after reading the note of the lawyer?
Ans. 1) Wept
29. The author of ‘Allergy’ is a?
Ans. 1) Doctor
30. Mr. Gessler was a skilled?
- Boot – maker
Ans. 2) Boot – maker
31. The author wrote a and posted it to Mr. Gessler?
Ans. 2) Cheque
32.Who were sun and moon?
Ans. 3) Children
33. In her letter, the mother says that fulfilment cannot be?
Ans. 2) Attained
34. The daughter, in two Horizons’, lost her?
Ans. 1) Happiness
35. The narrator and his girlfriend lived together for years?
Ans. 4) Eight
36. He reads a book?
- A book was read by him
- A book is read by him
- A book is being read by him
- A book is reading by him
Ans. 2) A book is read by him
37. The postman had delivered letters?
- Letters had delivered by the postman
- Letters had been delivering by the postman
- Letters were delivered by postman
- Letters had been delivered by the postman
Ans. 2) Letters had been delivering by the postman
38. We shall win the match?
- The match will have been won by us
- The match will be won by us
- The match will be win by us
- The match will win by us
Ans. 2) The match will be won by us
Official website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
All the best for Bihar Board 10th English Objective Question PDF 2021…!!!