Bihar Board 10th Exam 2022 Registration – The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has published the official notification for next Annual Secondary Examination 2022 (session 2021-2022) online registration for class 9 regular/private students studying in BSEB affiliated schools/colleges. All category students of class 9th studying in BSEB schools can fill online registration application form on website – www.biharboard.online from 10th September 2020 to 28th September 2020.
Students have to first fill the Registration / Permission application form offline available on the website and submit the filled in form and fees to their Principal to fill the Online registration form using USER ID and PASSWORD. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described Bihar Board 10th Exam 2022 Registration in details.
Latest Update: The BSEB Annual Secondary Examination 2022 Online registration of class 9th studying students started on 10th September to 28th September 2020 on website – www.biharboard.online.
Bihar Board 10th Exam 2022 Registration
Students of Bihar Board studying in class 9th (session 2020-22) will appear in the Annual Secondary Examination 2022 must have to fill online registration application form with the help of Principal.
The examination controller of BSEB has released the Annual Secondary Exam 2022 online Registration / Permission application form filling of class 9th regular / private category students with the help of School’s Principal.
School’s Principal has to fill the valid students Registration / Permission application form for Annual Secondary Examination 2020 (session 2021-2022) using USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
BSEB 10th Registration 2022 Important Dates
|Start of Online Registration for Annual Secondary Exam 2022||10th September 2020|
|Last date of Online Registration on website www.biharboard.online||28th September 2020|
Eligibility for Registration / Permission Form Filling of Students
- Candidates age must be minimum 14 years as on 1st March 2022 – Candidates date of birth after 1st March 2008 are not eligible for filling registration form for Annual 10th Exam 2022.
- Candidates must have studying class 9th from the same school.
बिहार उत्क्रमित मिडिल स्कूलों में मैट्रिक का होगा रजिस्ट्रेशन
बिहार उत्क्रमित मिडिल स्कूलों में कक्षा नौवीं के छात्रों का मैट्रिक बोर्ड परीक्षा के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन किया जायेगा। बिहार विद्यालय परीक्षा समिति द्वारा आयोजित मैट्रिक बोर्ड परीक्षा 2022 में शामिल होने के लिए इन उत्क्रमित स्कूलों के बच्चों का रजिस्ट्रेशन का कार्य शुरू हो गया है।
वर्तमान शैक्षणिक सत्र में नामांकित कक्षा नौवीं के छात्र-छात्राओं का मैट्रिक बोर्ड परीक्षा 2022 के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन का कार्य शुरू किया गया है।
Important Documents Required for Registration Form Filling
- Residential Certificate / Ration Card / Voter ID Card
- Date of Birth certificate
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Two Color passport size photo
- Identity Card photocopy
- Email ID Page photocopy
- BC-1, BC-2, SC, ST category students caste certificate
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number
Annual Secondary Exam 2022 (session 2021-2022) students registration will be valid for years respectively 2022,2023 & 2024
Private category Students Permission form will be filled along with Registration form. Registration for Private students will be valid for 3 years but Permission form will be valid for only one year.
BSEB 10th Registration / Permission Application Fees
|Particulars||Regular Category||Private Category|
|Online Registration Application Form Fee||Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|Online Data Entry Fee||Rs.20/-||Rs.20/-|
Bihar Board 10th Registration Form Filling By Students
Those students of class 9th will appear in the Annual Secondary Examination 2022 must have to fill offline registration / permission application form available on the website – www.biharboard.online.
School’s Principal has to download and issue to all students to fill the Registration / Permission form to be filled in within the scheduled date.
Registration Form / Permission form filled-in must be verified by the School Administration with Admission record.
Regular/ Private category class 9th Students must have to submit the Registration / Permission filled-in form with fees to their School’s Principal for filling online.
BSEB 9th Class Online Registration / Permission Form Filling By School’s Principal
Online steps to fill online Annual Secondary Exam 2022 Registration Form:
- Visit the official website of Bihar Board – www.biharboard.online.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Registration/Permission” in the Menu bar.
- One new page will open, In the Exam year 2022 box.
- Click on the link “Click Here to View/Login..”.
- One login page will open, Click on the link “View/Login“
- School’s Principal has to Select District name, Select School Name and Enter USER ID, PASSWORD & Security Code.
- After login School related details will open.
- Fill each class 9th students for Annual Secondary Exam 2022 Registration form details.
- Fill Personal, Academic & Correspondence details.
- Upload Photo and Signature in the Registration form.
Verification of Online Registration Form
- Verify the Registration/Permission filled in details like, Students Personal data, Photo (Size & format), Signature (Size & format).
- Now Click on the Check Box of Declaration Statement.
- If any error, click on the link Edit otherwise click on the link “Final Submit“.
- Make payment Online / offline method.
- In offline Payment method download Challan and deposit amount in Bank (Allahabad Bank).
- In Online Payment method – make a payment for registration using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Verify the Payment while checking the Bank Account Passbook.
Student List / Filled Form of Student
- Download the Registered students list and payment confirmation
- Take a printout of the checklist of each registered student.
Students Color Photo & Signature
Photo Size & Format
- Image Size :- 35mm X 30 mm (40-100 KB) in jpg/jpeg format
- Head Size / Face Size – 25mm X 20mm
- Background – Plain White or Light Green
- Format – Jpg/jpeg format
- Image Size – 3.5cm width X 1 cm height
- Image Size – 5-20 KB
BSEB Help Line Number
- Phone Number – 0612-2232074, 2232257, 2232239, 2230051 & 2232227
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
BSEB Registration Important Links
|Official Website of Bihar Board||https://biharboard.online/Index.html|
|Registration/Permission Form Filling Link||https://biharboard.online/Registration.html|
|View/Download Registration/Permission Form||Check Here|
|BSEB 10th Exam Date Sheet 2021||Check Here|
|Bihar Board 9th Registration 2020-22 Notification||Download Here|