Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021 : The examination controller of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has started accepting online Common Application Form (CAF) Online on the official website of Bihar Board OFSS (www.ofssbihar.in) for class 11th admission for session 2021-23 from 19th June 2021. Students who have passed the Annual Secondary Examination 2021 (class 10th) will able to fill online admission application form on the official website. Bihar School Examination Board Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) online portal will accept the application form.
Class 11th Admission in the Highschool / Colleges in Bihar Government aided / affiliated will be on the basis of the Merit List published by the admission department of Bihar Board. Board administration has started the preparation of Intermediate (Arts / Science / Commerce) admission process. Here we have described about Online admission form filling, Eligibility, Fees, College wise seats and Merit List declaration details. Students can find more about Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021 in below paragraphs.
Latest Update : The Bihar Board (BSEB) administration has started accepting online class 11th admission (2021-23) application form from 19th June 2021 on www.ofssbihar.in website.
- 1 Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021
- 1.0.1 BSEB OFSS 11th Admission 2021 Prospectus Release Date
- 1.0.2 Important Dates for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021
- 1.0.3 Eligibility For Admission in Intermediate Schools & Colleges
- 1.0.4 Bihar Board OFSS 2021
- 1.0.5 BSEB 11th Admission Common Application Form 2021
- 1.0.6 How to Apply Bihar Board 11th Admission Form 2021-23 Online?
- 1.0.7 BSEB Intermediate Admission Reservation List
- 1.0.8 Bihar Board Class 11th Online Form Fee & Details
- 1.0.9 BSEB OFSS Selection Process for Intermediate Admission 2021
- 1.0.10 List of Important Documents required for Admission in Class 11th
- 1.0.11 BSEB 11th Merit List 2021 Arts Science Commerce & Agriculture
- 1.0.12 Important Links for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021
Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) administration will accept online Intermediate (class 11th) online application form on the official website of Bihar Board (www.ofssbihar.in). The admission department of Bihar Board official will accept Common Application Form (CAF) through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS).
In the month of June-July 2021 students will fill online Common Application Form for Admission in Intermediate Colleges & Schools. The OFSS web portal will facilitate the class 10th passed students to fill online admission application form filling. Students can apply online for class 11th (Intermediate) for IA / ISc / ICom course admission in Intermediate Colleges & Schools in academic session 2021-23 through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS).
There are about 3611 High Schools & Colleges with 17 Lakh 2 thousand seats for class 11th admission in session 2021-23.
Students will fill online admission application form with personal, academic & Correspondence details and the Bihar Board administration will release the Merit List on the basis of class 10th Marks and choices filled in the form.
BSEB OFSS 11th Admission 2021 Prospectus Release Date
The admission department of Bihar Board has released the Common prospectus for Intermediate admission 2021-23 on the official website. Students seeking admission in the Intermediate School & Colleges must have to read the common prospectus carefully before applying admission form online.
The OFSS Common Prospectus released on 15th June 2021 on the official website – www.ofssbihar.in.
In the Common prospectus students will get all information regarding Intermediate (IA / ISc / ICom) admission such as Eligibility, Application Process, Selection Process, Important Dates, Important documents required for admission & Fees.
Important Dates for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021
|The issue of official notification for Intermediate Admission||15th June 2021|
|Start of accepting online Common Application Form||19th June 2021 – Started|
|Last date of submission of Online Admission Form||10th August 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List for Intermediate Admission 2021||3rd week of August 2021|
|Admission in allotted College / School [Offine]||3rd week of August 2021|
|Start of class 11th session 2021-23||October 2021|
Eligibility For Admission in Intermediate Schools & Colleges
Students applying for Intermediate Arts / Science / Commerce stream must have following educational qualification for admission:
- Students must have passed the Annual Secondary Examination 2021 (Class 10th) or any equivalent examination from recognised Board / Institution.
- They all must have secured minimum 33% marks in the Annual Secondary Examination 2021.
- Students of CBSE, ICSE and other state board passed can apply online through Form 6.
Bihar Board OFSS 2021
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has developed an online system named Online Facilitation System for students (OFSS) which will enable the students to take admission in Intermediate courses of Arts / Science / Commerce / Agriculture in different Colleges / Schools (Except Minority Institutions and Residential institutions) affiliated and recognised with Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in all 38 districts in the state of Bihar.
This system makes the entire admission process transparent, reliable, hassle free and cost effective thereby reducing the anxiety of applicants / parents regrading the selection and related queries.
BSEB 11th Admission Common Application Form 2021
The Bihar Board officials will upload the Intermediate Admission 2021 application form online on OFSS web & Mobile portal in June 2021. Students can apply through Computer / Laptop and Mobile (using App).
Students will fill Online Common Application form for Intermediate (Arts / Science / Commerce / Agriculture) Admission 2021-23 in 9 steps.
To fill Online Admission application form through OFSS (Online Facilitation System for students) students of Bihar Board must have to keep class 10th Roll Number & Roll Code ready. And students of other state board or any equivalent Institutions must have to keep their mark sheet ready.
In the online Common Application Form students have to enter their Personal, Academic & Correspondence details.
After filling online details students have to select minimum 10 options of School / Colleges and maximum 20 options of School / College. One School One Subject option will be valid.
How to Apply Bihar Board 11th Admission Form 2021-23 Online?
- Visit the official website of Bihar Board OFSS – www.ofssbihar.in
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “CAF For Intermediate Admission 2021-23”.
- One new page will open with Important instructions and Terms & Conditions.
- Click on the Accept Button [Click here to Fill your application form] to proceed.
- Bihar Board students have to enter their Roll Number, Roll Code and Date of Birth in the form.
- All the fields will be filled automatically online in the Common Application Form.
- Enter Correspondence and reservation details in the CAF.
- Fill the School / College options in the form preference wise.
- Students have to fill minimum 5 options and maximum 20th options in the form.
- Preview the application form and click Confirm button to confirmation page.
- Enter OTP in the form for verification of Mobile & Email ID.
- After this students will be redirected to Payment Page.
- Make a payment for Common Application Form for admission to Intermediate Courses session 2021-23.
- Download the Confirmation page and filled Online Application Form.
BSEB Intermediate Admission Reservation List
|Economically Backward Class||10%|
Bihar Board Class 11th Online Form Fee & Details
Students have to make a payment online for class 11th Common Application form for Admission to Intermediate courses (Arts / Science / Commerce / Agriculture) session 2021-23 via online mode (Net Banking / UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card).
There are no registration fee. Students have to make a payment of Rs.350/- (Rs.100/- for Application Fee & Rs.250 for School / College fee) for Online CAF.
BSEB OFSS Selection Process for Intermediate Admission 2021
After successful submission of online Common Application form on the official website – www.ofssbihar.in. Bihar School Examination board will prepare the College / School and Subject wise selection list on the basis of application form received.
The merit list for Intermediate courses admission in the Bihar Government affiliated School /College will be prepared on the basis of Candidate marks in class 10th and option chosen (Name of School / College) in the application form.
The Bihar Board administration will publish the merit list for admission in the School / Colleges. Selected Students have to download the Intimation Letter for admission in the allotted college.
List of Important Documents required for Admission in Class 11th
- Matric (Class 10th) Admit Card
- Matric (Class 10th) Mark Sheet
- School Leaving certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size photo
- Intimation Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Economically Backward Certificate
- Bank Account Details
BSEB 11th Merit List 2021 Arts Science Commerce & Agriculture
The admission department of Bihar Board will release the merit list on the official website of Bihar Board OFSS Portal. Students can download their merit list / selection letter using Form Number or User ID and Password.
Bihiar School Examination Board will announce the 1st merit list for admission in class 11th (Arts / Science / Commerce / Agriculture) for the academic session 2021-23 in the allotted School / College.
The First Combined merit list for Bihar Board class 11th admission 2021 will be released in the month of May 2021 on the official website – www.ofssbihar.in.
Important Links for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021
|Official website of BSEB OFSS||OFSS Web Portal|
|Official Notification for BSEB 11th Admission 2021||Download|
|Common Prospectus for Intermediate Admission 2021-23||Download Here|
|College wise Consolidated Stream Strength||Check Here|
All the best for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2021…!!!