Bihar Board 12th Exam Form 2021 Online Apply, Notification & Details
BSEB 12th Exam Form Form 2021 BSEB Inter Exam Form 2020 Filling Bihar Board 12th Exam Form Filling Date Bihar Board Inter Exam form Filling 2021 Date Bihar Board Seniorsecondary biharboardonline com
Bihar Board 12th Exam Form 2021: The online application form for Bihar Board 12th exam 2021 will be filled from 19th August to 29th September 2020 on the official website. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) examination controller will accept online Inter Exam form application for annual Senior Secondary examination 2021. Students who got their final registration card can fill online exam form of Intermediate (Arts, Science, Commerce & Commerce) examination 2021. Only those students will be allowed to appear in the Annul Inter Exam 2021 who have filled Inter Exam application form for the session 2019-21. The official notification for exam form fill-up will released soon by the Bihar Board officials. Here in the below paragraphs we have described how to apply for Bihar Board 12th Exam Form 2021 in detail.
Latest Update: Bihar Board Inter Exam Form fill up for annual Intermediate exam 2021 Online has started on 19th August 2020 & offline exam form download & submission started on 11th August 2020.
Bihar Board 12th Exam Form 2021
The Bihar Board Inter Exam 2021 online exam application form filling schedule and details published in the official notification on the website. Those Intermediate (session 2019-21) students have filled registration form and got registration card online will fill online exam form for Intermediate Examination 2021.
The Online Inter exam application form filling start on 18th August 2020 on the official website – seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com. The related Schools/College’s Principal will fill online exam form using USER ID and PASSWORD. Students have to use their Registration Number to fill online exam application form on the official website.
Students appearing in the Annual Intermediate Examination 2021 must have to fill exam form and submit fee online.
Important Details of BSEB 12th Examination 2021 Exam form
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Patna|
|Examination||Annual Intermediate Examination 2021|
|Stream||Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational|
|Offline Exam form Download & Submission||11th Aug to 18th Aug 2020|
|Start of filling Online exam form||19th August 2020|
|Last date of exam form filling||29th September 2020 [Extended]|
|Start of Annual Inter Exam 2021||February-March 2021|
BSEB Inter Exam Form Filling up 2021 Notification
The examination controller of Bihar Board will publish the official notification for exam form filling up for Annual Intermediate Exam 2021. As per report, the official notification for Bihar Board Intermediate (class 12th) Exam form fill up 2021 will be published after release of final dummy registration card.
In the month of July-August official notification for Exam form filling will be released and students will fill exam form online using registration number.
BSEB Inter Exam Form Fees 2021 Details
Bihar Board Intermediate annual examination 2021 exam form fees details.
|Exam Application Form Fee||125/-|
|Mark Sheet Fees||150/-|
|Original Certificate Fee||150/-|
|Migration Certificate Fee||150/-|
|Practical Exam Fee||350/-|
|Total Exam form fees for Regular/Private Students||Rs.1220/-|
|Qualifying students Permission Fee & Exam Fees||Rs.350/- + Rs.1220/- = Rs.1550/-|
|Vocational Courses Regular Students Total Exam form fees||Rs.1570/-|
|Vocational course Private students Total Exam form fee||Rs.1870/-|
Note:- Regular / Private students of Intermediate (class 12th) Arts, Science Commerce & Vocational courses of SC / ST & BC-1 category Boys/ Girls students don’t have to pay Rs.225/- exam fees.
The Recognised institution Principal can fill online Exam application form for Annual Intermediate Examination 2021 till 29th September 2020 (with late fine of Rs.100/-) on the official website – seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com.
Bihar Board Intermediate Exam form filling 2021 (By Students)
The examination controller of Bihar Board will upload the Online exam application form for Intermediate Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational courses in the month of July-August 2020 on the official website.
Students have to download the exam form for Intermediate exam 2021 from the official website. Fill the exam form in offline mode by the students. Fill all details correctly, so that there will be no error while getting Online admit Card and Marksheet.
Students have to submit the filled offline Exam Form to their related School/College’s Principal with exam form fees. So that Principal will upload the exam form using USER ID and PASSWORD.
Bihar Board 12th Inter Exam Form & Fee
बिहार बोर्ड ने इंटरमीडिएट 2021 परीक्षा फॉर्म भरने की तिथि जारी कर दी है। कॉलेज और स्कूल द्वारा परीक्षा फॉर्म डाउनलोड कर छात्र-छात्राओं को देना होगा। फॉर्म भरने के बाद स्कूल और कॉलेज द्वारा ऑनलाइन परीक्षा आवेदन भरा जायेगा।
इंटरमीडिएट 2021 के लिए 19 अगस्त से 29 सितम्बर 2020 तक परीक्षा फॉर्म ऑनलाइन स्कूल और कॉलेज के द्वारा भरा जाएगा।
बिहार इंटर में सभी परीक्षार्थी को 1220 रुपये परीक्षा शुल्क के तौर पर देना होगा। और विलम्ब शुल्क रुपये 100.
Following are the details filled by the Students in BSEB Inter Exam Form offline 2021
Students have to fill all details in English & BLOCK LETTER and leave a box empty after each word. Students have to download faculty wise Bihar Board Online examination application form for Intermediate Annual Examination 2021.
- Code of the College
- Registration Number
- Name of the College
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Caste Category
- Deferentially Abled
- Visually Impaired
- Mobile Number (Compulsory)
- Aadhar No
- EMail ID (compulsory)
- Student Category
- Matric / Class X passing Board’s Name
- Details of Matric / Class X Board – Roll Code , Roll Number
- Ex-Student, Compartmental, Sent-up category students Details
- Roll Code
- Roll Number
- Previous Exam Year
- For Compartmental/Ex-students/Sent-up students
- Compulsory Subject
- Language & Literature
- Compulsory Optional
- Additional 1
- Additional 2
- Address (Compulsory)
- Student Colour Photograph 3.5 cm X 3.0 cm Plain while or light green Background
- Signature of Student in Hindi
- Signature of Students in English
- Signature of Parent/Guardian
- Signature of Principal & Seal
BSEB Inter students registration step by step
This is a college help guide for helping them to register a student step by step.
- Open web browser type – http://seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com link to browse.
- Use College USER ID and PASSWORD to login.
- A link “Student Registration” will appear and click on it.
- Register each student while clicking on the link “Student Registration”.
- Fill all details in the registration form as asked.
- Upload Photo & Signature of the student in each registration form.
- In next step, make a payment online
How to fill Bihar Board Inter Exam Form 2021 Online? [By Principal]
- Visit the official website of Bihar Board – http://seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Inter Exam Form 2021“.
- One new page will open, School/College’s Principal has to login using USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
- Principals have to verify all details of students appearing in the exam 2021 correctly.
- In the Intermediate Exam Form, School/College Principal has to fill each student Personal details, like Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhar No, Bank Account Details, etc.
- Upload student’s photo and Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Principal has to make a payment online for Inter exam application form submission fees.
- Download the each student acknowledgement slip for further references.
The Online Inter Exam Form Format Science, Commerce & Arts – Download Here.