bihar board class 11th online registration notification 2020: Bihar School Examination Board has released the official Notification for class 11th Online registration for annual Intermediate examination for the session 2018-20 on the official website of Bihar Board www.biharboardonline.gov.in.
Regular/Private and Vocational courses Students those who have taken admission in Bihar Board class 11th (session 2018-20) through OFSS Portal or admission without OFSS web portal will have to fill Online Registration/Permission application form through their School/College Principal. In the official notification, Board has described Regular/Private and Vocational courses students those who have taken admission through OFSS / or without OFSS in Bihar Board affiliated Schools/Colleges.
- 1 Bihar Board Annual Intermediate Examination 2020
- 1.1 Bihar Board Regular Students Online Registration in Class 11th (Taken Admission through OFSS)
- 1.2 How to Fill Online Registration/Permission Application Form of Regular Students in Class 11th (session 2018-20)
- 1.3 Bihar Board Private and Vocational Course Students Online Registration in class 11th (session 2018-20)
- 1.4 Bihar Board Online Registration Application Form Fees & Details
Bihar Board Annual Intermediate Examination 2020
Bihar Board has issued the official notification for Annual Intermediate Examination 2020 online Registration in class 11th (session 2018-20). Online Registration/Permission application form filling will start from 6th December 2018 to 20th December 2018. Bihar School Examination Board has provided the Class 11th Regular/Private and Vocational Courses students Online Admission Data (Admission through OFSS Portal) to each School/College Principal.
Board has extended the last date of Class 11th Online Registration for the academic session 2018-20 till 26th December 2018. Bihar Board will not change any late fine for Online Registration until 26th December 2018.
+2 Schools/College Principal have to start Online Registration/Permission application form filling & Registration fees submission on time, so that chance of fault in Registration will be less.
Bihar Board Regular Students Online Registration in Class 11th (Taken Admission through OFSS)
Bihar School Examination Board has provided the Online Admission Data of OFSS Web Portal to each School’s Principal. Board will provide Regular Students (those who have taken admission in class 11th (session 2018-20) through OFSS web Portal)Students Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Category, Caste, Gender, Subjects & etc with Common Application Form, on the official website of Board www.ofssbihar.in.
Schools/Colleges have to fill online Registration/Permission application form of regular students those who have taken admission in their School/College. Bihar Board will not accept Online Registration/Permission application form more than registered students in School/College.
How to Fill Online Registration/Permission Application Form of Regular Students in Class 11th (session 2018-20)
- Schools/Colleges Principal will first download the two copy of Common Application form from the website www.ofssbihar.in
- Students will Fill all details and subject details with signing on the form.
- Submit the filled Common application form till 5th December 2018 to the Schools/Colleges.
- School/College Principal will verify all details with admission form and give one copy of Common application form to the Students.
- Schools/Colleges Principal will fill the Online Registration/Permission application form on the official website www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in from 6th December 2018 to 20th December 2018.
Bihar Board Private and Vocational Course Students Online Registration in class 11th (session 2018-20)
Board has uploaded the Online Registration application form on the official website for Annual Intermediate Examination session 2018-20 for Regular Category and Vocational Courses Students. School/College Principal will download the two copy of application form from the official website www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in till 5th December 2018.
Private category and vocational courses students have to submit the Registration application form their School/College till 5th December 2018 with registration fees. So that School/College Principal will start filling online Registration application form from 6th December 2018.
Bihar Board Online Registration Application Form Fees & Details
|Listing Application Fees (All Category Students)||Rs.50/-|
|Private Category Students||Listing Fees||Rs.300/-|
|Regular Category Students Total Fees||Rs.370/-|
|Private Category Students Total Fees||Rs.670/-|
|Emigration Fees only applicable to other Board 10th passed students.|
Students passed 10th Board other than Bihar Board, they have to submit Migration Certificate.
|Other Board class 10th passed Regular Students Fees||Rs.520/-|
|Other Board Class 10th Passed private Students||Rs.820/-|
Official Website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
All the best…!!!