Bihar Board DElEd Registration 2019-21: Bihar School Examination Board has started accepting online registration application form online on the official website of the Bihar Board for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Traning session 2019-21 students.
The BSEB affiliated training colleges of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Face-to-Face training session 2019-21 online registration application form will be filled by the Principal using USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
Here in the below paragraphs students / Principals will get detailed information for BSEB DElEd Online Registration 2019-21 schedule and details.
Latest Information: Online Registration for DElEd Face-to-Face started on www.biharboard.online from 27th Dec to 15th January 2020.
- 1 Bihar Board DElEd Registration 2019-21
- 1.0.1 Important Dates for BSEB DElEd Registration 2019-21
- 1.0.2 Online DElEd Registration Application Form
- 1.0.3 Eligibility of Candidates for Online Registration Form filling
- 1.0.4 Registration Application Fees Details
- 1.0.5 Steps to fill Online Registration Application [By Principal]
- 1.0.6 Online Registration Application Form Details
- 1.0.7 Important Links
Bihar Board DElEd Registration 2019-21
The examination controller of the Bihar Board has started online registration for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) training session 2019-21 for the students who have taken admission in the Face-to-Face in ERC NCTE recognized and BSEB affiliated Colleges.
DElEd Colleges Principals have to download and issue the registration form to the students to fill offline and then Principal will fill Online on Bihar Board website using USER ID and PASSWORD.
An online Registration application form has started filling from 27th December 2019 on the website – www.biharboard.online.
This online registration will be valid for continuous three years.
Important Dates for BSEB DElEd Registration 2019-21
|The issue of official notification||25th December 2019|
|Start of Online Registration||27th December 2019|
|Last date with Normal Registration Fee||15th January 2020|
|Last date of Registration Fees Submission||17th January 2020|
|The Online registration form correction||3rd January 2020 to 20th January 2020|
Online DElEd Registration Application Form
BSEB & ERC NCTE Recognized DElEd training colleges students have to submit the correctly filled registration application form with fees.
College’s Principal will verify the details and using the USER ID & PASSWORD fill the online registration application form.
The Board has also provided the time for online registration application form correction.
Eligibility of Candidates for Online Registration Form filling
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years as on 1st January 2019.
- The High School or it’s equivalent examination passed students must have 50% Marks.
Registration Application Fees Details
|Online Registration Form Fees||Rs.50/-|
|Online Data Entry Fee||Rs.20/-|
Steps to fill Online Registration Application [By Principal]
- Visit the official website of Bihar Board – www.biharboard.online
- Using USER ID and PASSWORD login on the website.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “D.El.Ed./D.El.Ed.(ODL)” Under this link click on the link “Registration Session [Face-to-Face] 2019-21“.
- One new page will open, now click on the link “Click Here to Apply“.
- College’s Principal will have to fill all the details as asked.
- Fill all details as filled in the registration application form filled by the Students.
- Make a payment online for the registration application form. Take a printout of the confirmation page for further references.
Online Registration Application Form Details
The following are the details in the Registration Application Form for Two years D.El.Ed (Face-to-Face) Course for the session 2019-21:-
- College Code
- College Name
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Name in Hindi
- Mother’s Name
- Mother’s Name in Hindi
- Father’s Name in Hindi
- Date of Birth
- Colour Photograph
- Class XII Passing Board Name
- Class XII Board’s (Roll Code, Roll Number)
- Passing Year (Marks Obtain, % of Marks)
- Caste Category
- Differentially Abled
- Mobile No of Student/parent/guardian
- Email ID
- Aadhar No
- Marital Status
- Details of Subject Code S-9 for Higher Level of Primary (Class 6-8)
- Signature of Student in Hindi
- Signatur of Student in English
- Signature & Seal of Principal
|Official website of Bihar Board||https://biharboard.online/|
|Advertisement of DElEd Registration||Click Here|
|Offline Registration Form||Download Here|
All the best…!!!