Bihar Board has decided to start the new system for Board Examination (Matric & Intermediate). Students appearing in Annual Secondary Examination 2020 in Bihar Board they have to register now in class 9th, on this registration process students will appear in class 10th (Matric) examination 2020.
Board has issued the official notification for Online Registration for Class 9th students for the session 2019-20 for Annual Secondary Examination 2020. Online Registration on the official website www.biharboard.online from 15th November 2018.
Bihar Board Annual Secondary Examination 2020 Online Registration
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will upload Registration form for Annual Secondary Examination 2020 on the official website www.biharboard.online. Students will have to fill registration form offline first, then School Principal will fill the Online Registration/Permission Application Form.
Regular/Private Students of class 9th of Bihar Board affiliated schools will fill Online Registration Form on www.biharboard.online from 15th November 2018 to 6th December 2018 for Annual Secondary Examination 2020.
Eligibility For Annual Secondary Examination 2020 Online Registration
Board has decided to accept online Registration/Permission Application Form from class 9th studying students with minimum age 14 years as on 1st March 2020.
Students Date of Birth must not be before 1st March 2006, so that they can apply Online Registration/Permission aplication form.
How to apply Registration/Permission Application Form Online for Annual Secondary Examination 2020?
Online Registration for Annual Secondary Examination 2020 in class 9th will be done by the School Principal Only.
- Log on to the official website of Bihar Board www.biharboard.online.
- Click on the link “Online Registration/Permission Application form for Matric Exam 2020”.
- One new page will open, School’s Principal will have to enter USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
- By providing login details, School’s Dashboard of the Principal will open.
- Select class 9th students appearing in Annual Secondary Examination 2020.
- Fill all details of each student in Online Registration/Permission application form correctly.
- Make payment of each student for Online Registration/Permission application form filling.
- Take printout of the Filled Registration/Permission Application Form in 3 copies.
- Give 2 copies of Filled Registration/Permission Application form to students for details verification and 1 copy of Registration Application form in School Administration Office of further details.
Online Registration/Permission Application form Filling Fees
|Particulars||Regular Category Students Fees||Private Category Students Fees|
|Online Registration Application Form Fees||Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|Online Data Entry Fees||Rs.20/-||Rs.20/-|
Date of Birth on Intermediate Admit Card
Board has also decided to print the Date of Birth & Age of the Students on the Admit Card of Intermediate Examination. Bihar School Examination Board Chairman Anand Kishor has decided to print Age on the Admit Card of Intermediate Examination on 6th September 2018.
Online Exam Application Form Filling
Now Board will start Online application form filling for Examination before Sentup Examination. Students have to fill the examination application form before the sentup examination through their School Principal.