Bihar Board Graduation Admission 2018 : How to apply Online through OFSS?
Bihar School Examination Board will conduct the Degree admission in Bihar state level Universities colleges. Students passed the intermediate annual board examination 2018 will able to apply Online for Admission in Graduation (BA / BSc / BCom / Vocational) in all the Universities colleges in Bihar. Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) will be an initiative of Bihar Board (BSEB) to automate the Admission process of Colleges.
Degree Admission in Bihar – OFSS
Students of Bihar will get admission in Degree colleges of Bihar through Online Facilitation system for students (OFSS) for the academic session 2018-21. Students have to register online on the official web portal of BSEB OFSS. BSEB Administration will activate the official link to register for admission in Degree part 1 (session 2018-21) from 18th June 2018.
Click Here for More Updates on notification.
Important Dates for Online Registration in OFSS
|Issue of Official Notification for Online Registration||18th June 2018|
|Start of Filling Online application form||19th June 2018|
|Last Date of filling Online Application form||28th June 2018|
|Start of correction in application form||23rd July 2018 to 26th July 2018|
|Start of publication of Degree Part 1 (session 2018-21) Merit List||15th July 2018|
List of Graduation Level University of Bihar for OFSS Registration
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Veer Kuwar Singh University, Ara
- Baba Saheb Bheem Rao Abedkar University, Muzaffarpur
- Magadh University, Gaya
- Jai Prakash University, Chhapra
- Munger University, Munger
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
How to apply Online for Degree Admission in Part 1 (session 2018-21) in Bihar through OFSS ?
- Log on to the official website of BSEB OFSS http://ofssbihar.in/.
- Click on the Link Graduation Admission 2018.
- One New page will open, students have to register first, before filling online application form.
- For Online Registration on OFSS Portal students have must have a Valid Email ID and Mobile No.
- All the Login Details will be sent to the registered mobile no, for login to fill the application form Online.
- Fill all the details in the online application form of Bihar Board OFSS Portal.
- Students have to give the personal, academic details, correspondence address and also they have to upload the passport size Photo and signature to application form.
- Students have to check all details filled correctly before clicking on the submit button.
- Students will be redirected to payment gateway portal to make payment for Online application form of Rs.300/-
- Take the printout of the confirmation page, for further uses.
Correction in OFSS Online Application Form for Admission in Graduation
Bihar Board has issued the notification for Online OFSS application form correction from 23rd July 2018 to 26th July 2018. Students who was not able to register their name Online and also students those who have register but got error in Online application form. They can make correction in Online application form.
Students will apply new fresh application form for Graduation Admission Online on the OFSS web Portal. The admission process in colleges between 23rd July to 26th July has been postponed to 30rd July to 5th August 2018.
In new fresh application students can choose minimum 5 options of colleges and maximum 20 options of colleges.
You can also visit this website for more updates on Bihar Board Graduation (session 2018-21) admission.
Official Website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/.