Bihar Board Graduation Admission Process in Colleges for session 2018-21
Bihar Board has announced the 1st merit list of students on the basis of marks, category and preferences of choice on 15th July 2018 by the Governor of Bihar on the official website of Bihar Board OFSS www.ofssbihar.in.
How to Download Intimation Letter Online for Graduation Admission?
- Log on the official website of OFSSBIHAR www.ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the link “Download Intimation Letter” in the last column.
- After clicking on this link students have to enter their Applied Common Application Form BARCODE NO. and Mobile No.
- Students have to also enter the CAPTCHA in the box to take the printout of the Intimation Letter for Admission.
What to do after candidates name in Intimation Letter for Admission ?
Candidates getting Intimation Letter for admission in graduation in the 1st merit list declared by the Bihar Board on 15th July 2018. They have to follow the following Instructions for Bihar Board Graduation Admission Process .
- Students have to follow the Instructions written on the Intimation Letter.
- Students have to take admission before the last date mentioned in the Intimation Letter in the colleges in which students name selected.
- Students have to carry this Intimation Letter for Admission in College.
- Students have to carry all Original Documents of Class 10th , Class 12th with a set of Xerox copy.
- Students have to deposit the cash or bank draft for admission fee in the college on the admission counter of the college.
- Students have to carry 5 Passport size color photos along with documents.
- Students have to carry also if any certificates they have.
Documents for Admission
- Original Certificates
- Total Fees
- Passport size Color photo
Original Certificates that will not be returned by College
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificates
Official Website of OFSS Bihar – http://ofssbihar.in / http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/