Bihar Board will accept Online Application form for all Government Schools / Private Secondary High School / Inter College / Degree Colleges through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) for Admission in Class 11th (Intermediate) for academic session 2019-21. Students will get detailed information for Intermediate Admission (session 2019-21) on the official website of OFSS Bihar. Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2019 application form submission will be on website www.ofssbihar.in.
- 1 OFSS Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2019
- 2 Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 11th) Admission 2019
- 3 Important Dates for Bihar Board Online Intermediate (Class 11th) Admission 2019
- 4 Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 11th) Online Admission Registration 2019
- 5 Bihar Board Intermediate Schools / College wise Seats Strength in Arts/Science/Commerce
- 6 Before Online Registration On OFSS Bihar
- 7 How to Apply Online for Intermediate Admission 2019-21 in Bihar Board?
- 8 Bihar Board Intermediate Admission Application Form Correction Online
- 9 Merit List for Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2019
- 10 Admission in Intermediate School / Colleges After Merit List Declaration
- 11 List of Documents for Bihar Board Intermediate Admission in School / Colleges
OFSS Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2019
Students will submit the Online application form for Intermediate Admission (session 2019-21) on OFSS web Portal after class 10th Matric Exam 2019 Result declaration. Last year 2018 OFSS Bihar has started Online Intermediate Admission application form accepting from 30th June 2018 to 9th July 2018.
OFSS Bihar Web Portal has organized all Intermediate School Colleges of Bihar on one Platform for Online Admission Process. Class 11th Students will able to apply Online in maximum 20 School / Colleges for taking Admission in Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 11th) for the academic session 2019-21 during Online Registration.
Students if once paid fees for Online Admission Application form, need not pay in School / Colleges. Students have to pay only admission fees in the Admission taking School /Colleges.
Class 10th passed Students from any other Central Board / State Board of class 10th Passed can apply for admission in Bihar Board class 11th through OFSS Bihar Web Portal.
Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 11th) Admission 2019
Bihar Board has started an new Web Portal for Centralized Admission Process in Intermediate (class 11th) from 2018. On OFSS Bihar Web Portal students can apply for admission in I.A., I.Com., & I.Sc. stream in Bihar Board affiliated Government School / Intermediate Colleges.
Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) software will accept the Online Intermediate Admission Application form from the last week of June 2019 for Intermediate class 11th admission in academic session 2019-21.
This facility of Bihar Board will be more effective for Intermediate Admission , as its minimize the Physical / Mental / Economical problems faced during Intermediate admission after class 10th Exam Result.
Important Dates for Bihar Board Online Intermediate (Class 11th) Admission 2019
|Issue of Official Notification for Intermediate Admission 2019||26th April 2019|
|Start of Submission of Online Admission Application Form for Class 11th Admission 2019||27th April 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Admission Application Form for Class 11th Admission 2019||11th May 2019|
|Start of Correction in Online Application form||12th May 2019|
|Last Date of Online form correction||28th May 2019|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List of Students College / School wise||1st week of June 2019|
|Start of Admission in School / College||1st week of June 2019|
|Last Date of Admission in School / College||4th week of June 2019|
Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 11th) Online Admission Registration 2019
Students have to Register first on the official Website of OFSS Bihar for applying Admission Application form for Class 11th Admission session 2019-21.
Students have to keep a Valid Mobile No. and a Registered E-Mail ID for Online Registration process on OFSS Web Portal. Students will get OTP (One Time Password) on their Mobile during Online Registration Process.
Board will sent all detailed information on the students EMail ID and Mobile No. registered with OFSS Bihar.
Bihar Board Intermediate Schools / College wise Seats Strength in Arts/Science/Commerce
Bihar Board has released the college wise consolidated stream strength in each college / School for Intermediate (class 11th) admission 2019.
Students can download or check their School/College stream wise seats allotted for 11th class.
- Log on to the official website of Bihar Board – www.ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the link Intermediate Under College Information in the Menu Bar.
- One new page will open, click on the link “College wise Consolidated Stream Strength“.
- Students have to select Academic Year, their District Name or BSEB Code of the school to search the School / College Seats strength.
Before Online Registration On OFSS Bihar
- Check School / college wise No of Seats available for Admission.
- Students passed from Bihar Board, Only need to fill Roll No and Roll Code.
- Other Board Students have to keep ready their Class 10th Passed Result.
- Keep Scanned Passport Size Photo and Signature in their System.
- Mobile No.
- Email ID.
How to Apply Online for Intermediate Admission 2019-21 in Bihar Board?
- Log on to the official website of OFSS Bihar www.ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the Link “Common Application Form for Intermediate Admission“.
- One new page will open, Students have to Register first with EMail ID and Mobile No.
- After Registration Login again with Login details provided.
- If you are Bihar Board Matric Exam passed students, you only need to enter Passing Year, Roll No, Roll Code & Date of Birth.
- All Details will be fetched automatically.
- Other Board students have to enter all details as mentioned in the Application form Online.
- Students have to Select maximum 20 Options and minimum 5 options for Intermediate Admission.
- Admission Option Selection : –
- Select District from Drop Down list.
- Students have to select School / Colleges from drop down.
- Select Stream (Arts, Science & Commerce) in front of School / College drop down.
- Click Submit Button, now your First Option is submitted.
SimilarlySubmit other options also up to 20 Options.
- After this Students will submit the Intermediate Admission application form Online.
Submitting ,Click on Previewbutton to view all details filled correctly or not.
- Click on Modify Button for Modifying Details otherwise click Confirm Button.
- OFSS Web Portal will send OTP on Students registered Mobile No for Confirmation.
- After Confirmation Students will be redirected to Payment Gateway for Making payment for Online Application form.
- Students have to Rs.300/- for Online Application form through (Debit card / Credit Card or Net Banking).
Otherwisepay through E-Challan.
- Take the printout of the Confirmation Page printout for further uses.
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission Application Form Correction Online
Bihar Board will give a chance to students those who have applied for Intermediate Admission 2019 on the official website. Students can modify the details filled in the Common Application Form Online.
Students have to login on the official Web Portal of OFSS Bihar using Login Details provide earlier. Board will not ask for repayment (if you paid earlier).
Merit List for Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2019
OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) will declare the 1st Merit of Intermediate Admission 2019 on their official website www.ofssbihar.in. OFSS will declare the merit list according to students options selection and seats availability in the School / Colleges.
Students have to login on the official website to download the Intimation Letter as their name in the Merit List. Students will also informed after selection in Merit List through Mobile No and EMail ID.
Admission in Intermediate School / Colleges After Merit List Declaration
Students have to visit the School / Colleges in which their Name listed in Merit List. Applicant have to carry an Intimation Letter and important Documents for Intermediate Admission in School / Colleges.
Student have to verify their Name in the School / College Wise Merit List available to the School Principal.
List of Documents for Bihar Board Intermediate Admission in School / Colleges
- Intimation Letter
- Migration Certificates (If Its Required).
- Character Certificates
- Internet Download Matric marks sheet / Result.
- Matric Exam Admit Card.
- Passport Size Photos (5 Copy).
- Bank Passbook Photo Copy
- Aadhaar Card photo copy
- Admission Total Fees.
Official Website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/.