Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2020, OFSS Bihar inter admission 2020, ofss bihar 11th caf 2020, bseb intermediate intimation letter 2020
Bihar Board (BSEB) Intermediate (class 11th) admission for the academic session 2020-22 will be conducted online through Bihar OFSS Portal. Large no of Students will apply online for Class 11th Admission in Bihar Board. Board will accept online Admission application form though Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). Last year Bihar Board organized the Online Admission Process for Bihar Board +2 Intermediate Schools in Bihar. Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 11th) Admission Online Application Form Submission will start after the Class 10th (Annual Secondary Exam 2020) Result 2020 declaration. Matric passed Students of Bihar Board and Other Board can apply for Admission in Intermediate (class 11th) for the academic session 2020-22. BSEB 11th Admission 2020 Process will start from 8th July 2020.
Important Dates for Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2020
|The Issue of official Notification||29th June 2020|
|Start of accepting Online Admission application form||8th July 2020 [Started]|
|Last Date of accepting online admission form||17th July 2020|
|Last date of correction in Online admission form||4th week of July 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Combined Merit List 2020||1st week of August 2020|
Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 11th) Admission Online Application Form
Online Facilitation System of Students (OFSS) of Bihar Board has issued the official notification for Online Registration for Admission on 29th June 2020. Students those who passed the Matric or similar examination 2020 will fill the Online application form on the official website of OFSS www.ofssbihar.in.
The examination controller of BSEB has announced on the the official website and date for accepting online admission application form from 8th July 2020.
In the online admission application form, students of Bihar Board will only use their Roll Number and Roll Code to fill form and select college preferences.
Bihar Board affiliated +2 Schools will take admission in class 11th for the academic session 2020-22. Students have to visit the School in which their name declared during Merit List publication.
Bihar OFSS Portal for Intermediate (Class 11th) Admission 2020
Bihar School Examination Board will accept online admission application form though OFSS Web Portal (www.ofssbihar.in). Students will get selection list on the official website of OFSS for admission in +2/Intermediate Schools in Bihar. Students will get Intimation Letter on the Web Portal of OFSS, it will be downloaded by students using USER ID and Password.
Official website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
How to Fill Online Application Form on OFSS for Intermediate (class 11th) Admission 2020-22?
- Log on to the official website of Bihar OFSS www.ofssbihar.in
- Click on the link CAF for Intermediate Admission 2020-22.
- One new page will open, click on the link apply online for Intermediate Admission application form 2020.
- Students have to first register themselves using valid Email Id and Mobile No.
- Verification Code (OTP) will be send to the registered Email Id and Mobile No.
- Enter OTP and verify the Mobile no and Email Id.
- Login again with the login details to access the Student Dashboard of Common application form for Intermediate Admission 2020.
- Enter all details as asked in the CAF for Intermediate Admission 2020.
- Bihar Board annual secondary Examination 2020 passed students will only enter Roll No and Roll Code of Secondary Exam 2020.
- Students have to fill the school choices minimum 10 to maximum 20 schools with stream (Arts/Science/Commence/Agriculture).
- Students have to make a payment for Bihar Intermediate Admission Application Form 2020.
Take print out of the Confirmation page for further references.
BSEB 11th Admission Merit List 2020 Declaration
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will declare the merit list for class 11th (session 2020-22) admission in the month of June 2020. The board will upload the Intimation Letter of each students with allotted School / College Name and last date of admission with important documents.
Students can download their Intimation Letter using USER ID and PASSWORD on the official website of Board.
List of important documents for Intermediate Admission 2020
- Original Certificate of Class 10th or its equivalent.
- Provisional Certificates of Matric or its equivalent.
- Aadhar Card
- School Leaving Certificate (If required)
- Caste Certificate (If required).
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Bank Account Details
All the best for Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2020.