Bihar Board has announced the schedule of Bihar Intermediate Intermediate Online Registration Schedule for 2018 annual examination held in February/ March 2018. Each recognised Schools/ Colleges Principal have to download the Online Application form for the Registration & listing of the students in the schools/ colleges.
After that School / Colleges Administration have to send the Hard Copy of Registration list after fully manual verification to the registered Computer Centres agencies for the Online Registration of the Intermediate Students for the BSEB Inter Exam 2018.
BSEB Intermediate Exam 2018 Online Registration Schedule
|Events||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|Start of Listing of Students Registration by the School/ Colleges||July 15, 2017||August 6, 2017|
|Last Date of Listing of Students Registration by the School/ Colleges||July 25, 2017||August 12, 2017|
|Start of Online Registration By the Computer Centres Agencies||July 26, 2017||August 13, 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration By the Computer Centres Agencies||August 5, 2017||August 18, 2017|
|Start of Payment Online for Online Application Fee By Principal||August 6, 2017||August 19, 2017|
|Last Date of Payment Online for Online Application Fee By Principal||August 11, 2017||August 25, 2017|
|Start of Online Payment Verification by the Principal (In Banks/ Board Office)||August 12, 2017||August 25, 2017|
|Last Date of Online Payment Verification by the Principal (In Banks/ Board Office)||August 18, 2017||August 28, 2017|
Online Intermediate Examination 2018 Registration Process
- Principals have to download the course wise Listing Application Form Format from the Board website (www.biharboard.ac.in).
- Students have to fill the details in the Listing Application Form manually in Schools with correct details.
- After that Schools have to verify with the students Admission registration register manually.
- Principals have to submit the listed students for Online Registration in the Computer Centres agencies.
- Computer Centres Agencies have to do do Online Registration on the official website (www.biharboard.ac.in) by using School USER ID & PASSWORD.
- After that Principals have to make payment online for the Online Application Registration.
- Principals have to verify the Payment in Banks or Board Office.