Bihar Board Intermediate Registration 2019: Bihar Board has started the process of Intermediate (Private & Regular) of Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational stream Registration process for annual examination 2019 (session 2017-19). Students have to submit the listing / Permission application form downloaded from the official website www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in with fixed registration fee from 5th July 2018 to 20th July 2018 to their School Administration.
Bihar Board Online Intermediate (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) Registration for 2019 Exam
Students have to submit the filled Online Registration form for Intermediate Registration for 2019 annual examination. Students have to make payment of Rs.370/- (Regular) and Rs.670/- (Private) to the school administration. School Principal will verify each students Registration form with their records after that School Principal will upload the Registration form details of each student Online on the official website www.bsebregistration.com/student/
Dummy Registration Card of Bihar Board Intermediate Examination 2019
Students will get the Dummy Registration card / Permission card downloaded from the official website of Bihar Board. School Principal have to download each students dummy Registration card from the official website from 29th July 2018 to 1st August 2018. Students can also apply for Dummy Registration card correction from 2nd August 2018 to 4th August 2018.
Online Intermediate Registration Fee Payment (By School Principal)
- Log on to the official website of Bihar Board Intermediate Registration Fee Payment bsebregistration.com/student.
- Use USER ID and Password provided earlier by the Bihar Board officials to login on the website.
- Click on the link “Make Payment” in the Quick Link section in the right side.
- Payment for the Intermediate Registration will be done by the Online Payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking), E-Challan, RTGS / NEFT.
- School Principal have to make payment for all listed students for Intermediate Examination 2019 in one time.
- School Principal have to make payment on the A/c No. printed on the Payment Advice in RTGS/NEFT mode payment.
Official Website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/