Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will announce the Bihar Board Matric 2018 compartmental examination schedule and details on the official website of BSEB. Candidates those who want to appear in the Matric Compartmental Exam 2018, they have to apply through their School Principal. Students after filling the form will get the Admit from the School for appearing in the Compartmental Exam 2018. BSEB will announce the Matric Compartmental Examination Time-Table on the official website.
BSEB Matric Compartmental Exam 2018 – Online Application Form
Students those who want to appear in the compartmental exam of Matric , they have to notify their school Principal so that they can apply Online on the official website. Online Application for Matric compartmental Exam 2018 can only be applied by the respective School Principal using USER ID and Password. Board will accept the compartmental Exam application form only through Online mode submitted by the School Principal.
Matric Compartmental Exam Online Registration 2018
Principal of school have to make the list of students appearing in the Matric compartmental exam 2018, Students will be asked to enter their Mobile No., Email ID, and Aadhaar No for compartmental exam 2018 registration. Bihar Board officials has provided the USER ID and Password to each school Principal for Matric compartmental exam 2018 registration Online.
How to Apply Online For Matric Compartmental Exam 2018
School Principal have to make the list of students appearing in the Matric Compartmental Exam 2018 with all important details that will be asked during Online Matric compartmental exam 2018 Registration. Principal can make the payment of Matric Compartmental exam 2018 for all students in one payment so that it will minimize the time and risk. Principal of schools have to collect the Matric Compartmental Exam 2018 Fees from each students so that they can make payment in one chance.
Bihar Board Matric Compartmental Exam 2018 Application Fee
Students appearing in the Matric Compartmental Exam 2018, they have to submit the examination fee to their school principal. Bihar Board will announce the examination fee for reserved category candidates and unreserved category candidates separately.
|Particulars||General Category||Reserved Category|
|Online Exam Application Fee||Rs.20/-||Rs.20/-|
|Marks Obtained Fee||Rs.125/-||Rs.125/-|
|Fee (Internal Science)||Rs.30/-||Rs.30/-|
|Practical Exam Fee||Rs.15/-||Rs.15/-|
Online Steps for Compartmental Exam Form Filling (Only For Principal)
- Log on to the official website of BSEB www.bsebbihar.com
- Use USER ID & PASSWORD to access their respective School Dashboard.
- Click on the link “Matric Compartmental Examination 2018” and it will redirect to other pages.
- Select the Students appearing in Matric Compartmental Exam 2018, check all details of the students.
- Fill all students Compartmental Examination 2018 details.
- Enter every students Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhaar No.
- Upload students passport size scan Photo and signature.
- After the filling all the required details of the students for Matric compartmental exam 2018.
- Make payment of all students in one payment.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for further process.