Bihar Board 11th Admission Notification 2020 released by the Bihar School Examination Board on the official website – www.ofssbihar.in on 29th June 2020. Bihar Board (Bihar School Examination Board) has released the official notification for 11th Class Admission 2020. Intermediate (class 11th) admission in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture streams will be in the Bihar govt affiliated / Recognized colleges / School will start in the month on 8th July 2020. Bihar Board OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) will accept online application for admission in class 11th on the official website.
Class 10th passed students of Bihar Board or any Other State Board can apply for admission in class 11th (Intermediate) in IA/ISc/ICom courses for the academic session 2020-22 though OFSS Web Portal. Here we have described about Bihar Board 11th admission notification 2020 schedule and details.
Latest Update: The Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2020 online application form submission will start on 8th July 2020 on the website – www.ofssbihar.in.
- 1 Bihar Board 11th Admission Notification 2020 [Released]
- 1.0.1 Bihar Intermediate Admission OFSS 2020
- 1.0.2 Important Dates for BSEB OFSS 11th Admission 2020
- 1.0.3 BSEB OFSS 11th Admission Education Qualification
- 1.0.4 OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students)
- 1.0.5 Following are the details/Documents required for filling Online Form
- 1.0.6 How to Fill Online Application form for Intermediate Admission?
- 1.0.7 Bihar Intermediate Admission Selection process
- 1.0.8 Important Links
Bihar Board 11th Admission Notification 2020 [Released]
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the official notification the for Bihar Board Class 11th Admission 2020. All the government aided Secondary School / Inter College / Non-aided Degree College / Affiliated Degree College will take admission in class 11th for the academic session 2020-22 through OFSS Online web portal.
The BSEB has released the Inter Admission Notification, Common Prospectus and college wise consolidated stream strength on 29th June 2020.
Students will get the official schedule for online application form submission, merit list declaration, counselling and admission in the colleges.
In the official notification, students will also get the process for online application submission, eligibility, category wise reservation, admission fee and important documents for admission.
Bihar Intermediate Admission OFSS 2020
BSEB has declared the class 10th annual exam 2020 result online on 26th May 2020 and now they are waiting to take admission in Class 11th (Intermediate) in govt aided School/Colleges of Bihar Board.
Bihar Board OFSS web Portal will accept online application form for Inter / +2 admission in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture stream on the basis of Merit list.
Those students have passed the class 10th (Matric) examination will fill the online admission application form and take admission in class 11th in the Bihar Govt. aided Schools/Colleges.
Important Dates for BSEB OFSS 11th Admission 2020
|The issue official notification for 11th Admission 2020||29th June 2020|
|Start of submission of Online admission application form||8th July 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online admission application form||17th July 2020|
|Declaration of 1st merit List 2020||1st week of August 2020|
|Start of admission in Schools/Colleges on the basis of 1st Merit list.||2nd week of August 2020|
|Start of Class 11th Academic session 2020-22||September 2020|
BSEB OFSS 11th Admission Education Qualification
The students seeking admission in class 11th in Bihar Board govt aided Schools/Colleges must have passed the class 10th examination or any equivalent examination from BSEB or other State Board or Central Board.
OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students)
This is the Online platform facility for admission in Intermediate class in the Bihar Board govt aided Schools/Colleges. Students can visit the nearby Vashudha Kendra/ Internet Cafe or Computer /Laptop with Internet facility to apply online application form for class 11th admission.
BSEB OFSS has alos lauched the Android Mobile App (OFSS) for filling Intermediate admission application form on the Google Play Store.
Following are the details/Documents required for filling Online Form
- If students have passed the Class 10th Exam from BSEB, keep ready Roll Number, Roll Code, and Date of Birth.
- Students passed class 10th from other Board (Not BSEB), keep Class 10th Mark Sheet ready.
- Keep ready a scan of passport size photo in Laptop/Computer.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
How to Fill Online Application form for Intermediate Admission?
- Applicants have to visit the official Website of OFSS – www.ofssbihar.in.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “CAF for Intermediate Admission 2020“.
- Read all instructions carefully given on the page.
- Click tick mark in the Check Box of Instructions and I Accept Button.
- Candidates of Bihar Board Class 10th passed only have to fill Passing year, Roll Code, Roll Number, and Date of Birth.
- Other State Board students (Not BSEB) have to fill details as asked in the application form.
- Upload the recent color passport size photo in the application form.
- Select the option of college for admission. Minimum 10 option and maximum of 20 options students can choose.
- Process of filling College option in the Application form
- Select the Name of District from Drop Down List.
- Now Select the name of colleges/Schools.
- Select the Stream like – Arts, Science & Commerce.
- Click on the button Submit.
- Similarly, follow the process at least five times.
- Read all the details filled in the application form carefully.
- Preview the application form, if required click on the Modify button.
- Now Click on the Confirm Button.
- Applicants will get an OTP on the filled Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the Online application form.
- Now your Mobile Number is confirmed.
- Make a payment online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and UPI) for an online admission application form.
- Download the Acknowledgement copy for further reference.
Bihar Intermediate Admission Selection process
Bihar Board officials will finalize the merit list on the basis of class 10th marks and College/School option chosen in the application form.
The selected applicants will be informed via SMS and Email or visit the official website – www.ofssbihar.in. After the declaration of college wise merit list candidates has to download the Intimation Letter for taking admission in the allotted college/School.
|BSEB Inter Admission Prospectus 2020||Download Common Prospectus|
|Intermediate 2019 cut-off (First Selection)||Download Here|
|Official Notification for BSEB Inter Admission 2020||Check Here|
Official Website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/.