Bihar Board Secondary Examination 2019 Online Exam Form: Bihar School Examination Board (Bihar Board) will start filling Online Exam application form for annual Secondary Examination 2019. School Principal has to download online Original Registration Card and Online Exam application form from the official website of Bihar Board for the registered Regular and Private students.
Bihar Board Secondary Examination 2019 Online Exam Form Filling 2019
School Principal has to download the Original Registration Card and Online Exam application form for 2019 annual secondary examination from the official website of Bihar Board www.biharboard.online and then sign and stamp the registration card and Exam application form and make it available to the students.
Regular, Private, Ex-Students, Betterment, Compartmental Category and Single Subject (English) Students have to fill the Hard Copy of the exam application form 2019 from 14th September 2018 to 18th September 2018.
Students have to submit the Hard copy filled Exam Application Form for Annual Secondary Examination 2019 to their School Principal , so that they will fill the Online Exam Application form and fees from 19th September 2018 to 25th September 2018.
Important Dates for BSEB Matric Exam Application Form Filling 2019
|Start of Download Online Original Registration Card||14th September 2018|
|Start of Download Online Exam Application form 2019||18th September 2018|
|Last Date of Download Online Original Registration Card and Exam Application Form 2019||18th September 2018|
|Online Exam Application Form Filling by School Principal||19th September 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Exam Application Form Filling by School Principal||25th September 2018|
How to Fill Online Exam Application Form for Annual Secondary Examination 2019 [By School Principal Only]
- Log on the official website of Bihar Board www.biharboard.online.
- Click on the link “Examination Application Form For Exam 2019“.
- One new Login Page will open, Principal have to use their USER ID and PASSWORD to login.
- School Dashboard will open, select the Annual Secondary Examination 2019 links.
- Verify all details of students and fill the Online Exam application form 2019.
- Download the Original Registration Card of the Annual Secondary Exam 2019 of Matric Students.
- Download the Online Exam application form for Annual Secondary exam 2019.
- Sign and Stamp the Original Registration Card and distribute to Students.
Bihar Board Annual Secondary Examination 2019 Fees Details
Exam application form fees will be submitted through E-Challan method only. Payment for Annual Secondary Examination 2019 will not be accepted through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Click Here for Bihar Board 2021 Intermediate Registration Schedule & Details – Check Here
|Mode||General Category||Reserved Category (SC,ST & BC-1)|
|Online Exam Application Fees||Rs.60/-||Rs.60/-|
|Online Entry Fee||Rs.20/-||Rs.20/-|
|Marks Sheet Fee||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-|
|Aupabandhik Certificate (औपबंधिक प्रमाण पत्र) Fee||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
|Science Internal Fee||Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|Practical Examination Fee (Home Science, Dance, Music & Arts)||Rs.25/-||Rs.25/-|
- Betterment and Single Subject (English) examination fees per student is Rs.200/- extra permission fees.
- Ex-Students and failed students don’t have to pay Aupabandhik Certificate (औपबंधिक प्रमाण पत्र) Fee of Rs.100/-
List Of Items Required for Online Exam Application Form Filling
- Mobile No of Students
- Email ID
- Aadhaar No
- Passport Size Photo (JPG/JPEG format) 3.5cm X 4.5cm , 20-50 KB
- Scan Signature (JPG/JPEG format) 3.5cm X 1cm , 5-20KB
Official Website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/