Bihar BED CET Admit Card 2020 released on the official website by the Nodal University Lalit Narayan Mithila University on 15th September 2020. Lalit Narayan Mithila University has uploaded the Common Entrance Test B.Ed. Admit Card 2020 on the official website. Students can download the state level B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2020 (Two Years) Admit Card before 3 days of examination on the official website. Here we will update the LNMU B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020 Download details.
Latest Update : The Online admit card for CET – B.Ed. 2020 is available to download from the website from 15th September 2020 using Application Form Number & Mobile No.
Latest Update: LNMU examination department will conduct the B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2020. Bihar CET BED Test 2020 will be conducted on 22nd September 2020 on the exam centres.
Bihar BED CET Admit Card 2020
The LNMU will conduct the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2020 on 22nd September 2020 on the exam centres. This is the state level combined entrance examination for the admission in B.Ed. courses (Regular Mode – 2 years) for the academic session 2020-22 in the B.Ed Colleges affiliated to State Universities of Bihar.
Students have applied online application form for admission in B.Ed. courses (Regular Mode) in the colleges of the state University of Bihar.
Bihar CET-BED 2020 will be of 2 Hours. There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Candidates have to use Blue/Black ball pen on the OMR sheet to give the answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Important Events of Bihar B.Ed CET Exam 2020
|The issue of Official notification for CET-BED 2020||1st February 2020|
|Online application form filling||1st February 2020|
|Last date of Online application form filling||2nd March 2020|
|Start of Download Online Admit Card||15th September 2020|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Date||22nd September 2020|
|Date of Uploading Answer Key||4th week of September 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||1st week of October 2020|
|Counseling/Admission Process||Updated Soon|
|Last date of Admission in B.Ed Colleges||Updated Soon|
|B.Ed Session 2020-22 Class start||Updated Soon|
Bihar CET BED Admit Card 2020 Download
Students have to carry a valid admit card downloaded from the official website for the State Level B.Ed. CET 2020 (Two Years). Bihar CET BED 2020 will be conducted on 22nd September 2020. Admit Card will be available to download from the official website from 15th September 2020 for entrance test. Students have to login using Login details on the official website to download the admit card.
Candidates appearing in the Bihar Combined Entrance Test-BED 2020 must have to carry two copies of Admit Card to the exam center. Students have to paste the same photo that has been uploaded in the online application form. Take the sign of Parents / Guardian on the admit card. Students have to make a thumb impression on the right place in the Admit Card.
राज्य के सरकारी और निजी बीएड कॉलेजों में नामांकन के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा 22 सितम्बर 2020 को होगी।
How to Download Bihar BED CET Admit Card 2020 Online?
- Log on to the official website of LNMU.
- Click on the Link “Bihar CET BEd Admit Card 2020“.
- A new page will open, Candidates have to enter their Registration Number/Application No to download the Admit Card.
- Take the printout of the Admit Card in two copies.
- Take the sign of your parents/guardian on the admit card.
- Paste the same photo on the admit card.
Bihar (LNMU) B.Ed CET Exam Pattern 2020
Lalit Narayan Mithila University will conduct B.Ed Combined Entrance Test for admission in B.Ed colleges (Regular Mode) in the academic session 2020-22 in the month of August-September 2020. Students have to appear in the Combined Entrance Test (Offline Mode) on OMR Sheet.
All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Objective types (1 Mark each).
|CET B.Ed 2020 Examination||Offline|
|Types of Questions||MCQs (Objective)|
|Answer Sheet||OMR Sheet|
|Total no of Questions||120 MCQs|
|Total time||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|Total Subject in a Question Paper||Five|
Bihar CET-B.Ed. 2020 Syllabus
1.General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- संधि /समास
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- रस / छन्द / अलंकार
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियों / कहावतें
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची /विपरीतार्थक शब्द
3.Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- State and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch Lines
- Situation Reaction Test
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Question related to Social issue
- General Science
- Five year Plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous Question
5. Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need & Effects
- Students Related issues, Teacher-Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning Process, Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extracurricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonpteaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment
Official website of LNMU – https://lnmu.ac.in/