Bihar Intermediate Admission 2020: Bihar Board will accept online admission application form through OFSS Portal for class 11th admission for the academic session 2020-22 in the government High Schools/ +2 Schools. Students who passed the class 10th examination 2020 will fill online admission application form on the official website of BSEB – www.ofssbihar.in. After getting Matric exam result online, students will start filling online application form for class 11th admission through Bihar Board Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). Here on the OFSS web portal students will fill online form, get their college wise merit list and application for admission status. In the below paragraphs we have described about whole process of class 11th admission 2020 through OFSS.
Latest Update: The Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2020 online application form submission will start on 8th July 2020 on website – www.ofssbihar.in.
Bihar Intermediate Admission 2020 Notification
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has issued the official notification form class 11th admission for the 2020-22 session in the Bihar Board Govt. High Schools / +2 Intermediate Schools through OFSS web portal on www.ofssbihar.in. The official notification for Inter admission published on the official website on 29th June 2020 by the BSEB official.
Here we will update the schedule and details of Intermediate (Class 11th) admission in Bihar Board government Schools/College.
In the official Notification Students/Parents will get start of submitting online admission application form, last date of submitting online admission form, important documents required for admission, college/Schools wise cutoffs list on the official website of OFSS – www.ofssbihar.in.
Important Dates for Bihar OFSS Intermediate 2020-22 Admission
|The issue of the Bihar Intermediate admission official Notification 2020||29th June 2020|
|Start of accepting online CAF through OFSS for Intermediate Admission||8th July 2020|
|Last date of filling online CAF through OFSS||17th July 2020|
|Start of correction in their filled CAF||4th week of July 2020|
|Publishing 1st Merit List for Intermediate admission on the marks basis||1st week of August 2020|
|Start of Admission in Schools/Colleges on the basis of 1st merit list||2nd week of August 2020|
|Declaration of Second Merit List for Intermediate admission||3rd week of August 2020|
|Declaration of 3rd merit list for Class 11th Admission||4th week of August 2020|
|Start of Inter classes of session 2020-22||1st week of September 2020|
BSEB Intermediate Admission 2020 Schedule
Bihar Intermediate Admission 2020 will be conducted through OFSS. OFSS has been developed by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for taking admission in Intermediate courses of Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in approximately 3300 Colleges/Schools affiliated/recognized with BSEB in 38 districts in the state Bihar.
This facility of Bihar Board to the class 10th (Matric) passed students has effectively change the system of admission in Intermediate in Bihar Board Schools.
Students who have passed the class 10th (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from BSEB, CBSE, ICSE or any other national / state boards are eligible to apply online for admission.
Matric passed students will apply online for admission in Intermediate using Common Application Form (CAF) available on the official website of OFSS. Students have make payment online for CAF is Rs.300/- + Bank charges.
Bihar Intermediate Common Application Form (CAF) 2020
Students can access the Common application form for Intermediate admission 2020 freely on the official website of OFSS (www.ofssbihar.in). Class 10th (Matric) passed students from Bihar Board will only fill their Roll Number & Roll Code to get filled half their application form online.
Students have to make their Schools/Colleges preferences in the application form for admission. Choose Schools/Colleges according to college/School cutoffs marks.
In the Common Application Form students can submit at least Ten Schools/Colleges name with stream and maximum 20 Schools/College name in Rs.300/- Only.
Students don’t have to submit their filled Common Application Form (CAF) to each Schools/Colleges that they have chose in their preferences.
Click Here For CBSE Class 9th & 11th registration Schedule & Details.
List of Documents required for Online Application Form Submission for Intermediate Admission 2020
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Student from Bihar Board, they only need Roll No and Roll Code & Date of Birth.
- Students from other Boards, they need Class 10th Result, Scan copy of Photo and Signature.
How to Apply Online Form Intermediate Admission 2020-22 in Bihar Board Schools/Colleges?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Steps to fill Online Inter Admission Application form 2020
- Visit the official website of OFSS – www.ofssbihar.in. Click on the link “Common Application Form for Intermediate Admission 2020” on the Home page of the website.
- One new page will open, read all instructions carefully and click in the Check Box and Proceed Button.
Read all instructions carefully before filling online admission application form.
- Fill all details as asked in the CAF, Bihar Board Students have to fill only Roll No, Roll Code and Date of Birth in the application form for personal and academic details.Students from other boards then they have to fill all personal, academic details the application form. Upload Scan copy of Photo and signature.
- Fill the correspondence address details in the CAF for Intermediate Admission 2020.
- Choose carefully Schools / Colleges for Online Admission Form filling.
=> Select the name of district from drop down.
=> Choose School / College Name from the Drop down in the selected district.
=>Choose Stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) in selected School / College.
=> Click on the Submit Button to submit the preference.
=> Similarly choose minimum 10 and maximum 20 Schools / College for online admission.
- Read all filled information carefully and if you want to change click Modify or click Confirm Button to submit the Common Application Form.
- After clicking Confirm Button Students will get OTP (One Time Password) on their registered mobile number.Enter OTP and confirm their Mobile Number.
- After confirmation of Mobile no. Student reference no will be created and asked to make a payment online.
- Students will be redirected to the payment gateway page after confirming their Mobile Number. Make payment online of Rs.300/- + bank charge.
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2020 – Selection Process
Bihar Board will publish the merit list on the basis of students marks in class 10th or equivalent courses. Students will get their name in First, Second or Third Merit list according to cutoffs marks of the Schools/Colleges.
Most probably students get their name in 1st three Colleges / Schools in the merit list.
Students have to download the Intimation Letter for Intermediate admission if their name comes into the merit list.
Bihar Board will notify the selected students on their registered Mobile No. and Email ID.
List of Documents for Admission in School / College
- Original Certificate of Class 10th (matriculation or equivalent courses).
- Marginal certificates of Class 10th result 2020.
- Passport size photos
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Card Details
- Migration certificate
- Character Certificate
- School Leaving certificate
|Apply Online for BSEB Inter Admission 2020||https://www.ofssbihar.in/Higher-Education/index.aspx|
|BSEB Inter Admission Notification 2020||Download Here|
|College wise consolidated stream stregth||Check Here|
Official Website of Bihar Board OFSS – Click Here