Bihar ITICAT Registration 2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has started accepting online registration application form for ITICAT 2020 on the official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in from 24th March 2020 by the eligible candidates. BCECE Board will conduct the ITICAT 2020 examination on 24th May 2020 on the exam centres.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has started accepting online registration application form for Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (I.T.T.C.A.T.)- 2020. In the below paragraphs we have mentioned the Bihar ITICAT Registration 2020 step-wise information in detail.
Latest Update: BCECEB will conduct ITICAT-2020 on 24th May 2020 on the exam centres.
Bihar ITICAT Registration 2020
Industrial Training Institutes of Bihar state entrance test 2020 will be conducted by the BCECEB on 24th May 2020. Board has started accepting online registration application form on the official web portal of BCECEB. BCECE Board has issued the details regarding filling up online application form for ITICAT-2020 (Adv. No. BCECEB(ITICAT)-2020/02 Dated 23rd March 2020) in pdf format.
The eligible candidates visit the official website of BCECE for more details regarding application form.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Important Dates
The eligible candidates seeking admission in Bihar State Industrial Training Institute must have to remember dates below.
|The issue of online notification for ITICAT Registration 2020||23rd March 2020|
|Start of filling online Registration application form||24th March 2020|
|Last date of Online Registration form filling||26th April 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of online application form of Registered candidate||27th April 2020|
|Last date of payment Online||28th April 2020|
|Online Editing of application form||29th April to 2nd May 2020|
|Start of Download online admit card||11th May 2020|
|Proposed Date of Examination||24th May 2020 [Sunday]|
Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2020
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will only accept online application form for ITCAT-2020 from 24th March 2020 on the official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Candidates also have to submit the online payment and upload the important documents online in correct format and size. Board will not accept ITICAT-2020 application form in Hardcopy.
Board will also give time period for online application form editing from 29th April 2020 to 2nd May 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for ITICAT-2020
The candidates seeking admission in Bihar State Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test 2020 must have to full fill the eligibility criteria listed by the BCECE Board.
- Educational: Candidates must have passed the Secondary Examination (Class 10th) with Mathematics & Science conducted by the BSEB or CBSE.
- Residential: Candidates must be the citizen of India and residents of Bihar.
- Medical: Candidates Physical test will be conducted at the time of admission.
- Age: Candidates minimum age as on 1st August 2020 must be 14 years. No age limit for maximum age. Mechanical Motor Vehical and Mechanical Tractor candidates minimum age must be 17 years.
ITICAT 2020 Online Registration Form Submission
The examination controller of BCECE Board has issued the notification for Online registration application form. Here in the below paragraphs we have mentioned the step-wise steps for Registration.
Direct Link for Online registration ITICAT 2020 – Apply Online
Following are the steps for Online Registration:-
- Visit the official website of BCECEB – https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- Download the Prospectus uploaded by the examination controller of BCECE Board and read it carefully for eligibility, dates, examination fees.
- Now on the Homepage of the website visit the link “Online Application Portal of I.T.I.C.A.T. -2020” and a new page will open and click “Apply Online button“.
- The eligible candidates have to first register with Email ID and Mobile No.
- Login details will be send to the registered mobile no.
- Login using Details (USER ID – Email ID and PASSWORD) sent.
Step-Two (Personal Information)
- Candidates have to enter the personal information in the online Registration Application form such as Name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Category etc.
Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature)
- Upload the High Contrast Colour passport size photo [with Candidate name & Date of Photo shoot] and Hindi & English Signature.
Step-Four (Educational Information)
- Candidates have to enter the Academic Details in the Online Registration form.
Step-Five (Preview your Application)
- After submitting and saving the Online registration application form students can preview their filled Registration Application form.
Step-Six (Fee Payment)
- The candidates those who filled online Application for of ITICAT-2020 on the official website will have to make online/Offline payment. Make Payment after 1 Hour of submitting online application form and wait for 24 Hours for updating.
Step-Seven (Download Form)
- Download the filled Online Application form for future reference.
Bihar ITICAT Registration Application Fee 2020
Candidates can submit the ITICAT 2020 registration application fee 2020 offline/Online after submitting application form online.
Bihar ITI Competitive Admission Test 2020
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test 2020 on 24th May 2020 on the exam centres. All the Questions will be Objective in Hindi & English.
Candidates have to fill the answer in the OMR Sheet.
The total timing of ITICAT 2020 is 2 Hours 15 Minutes with full marks of 300.
|Subject||Total Ques.||Full Marks||Exam Level|
For each correct answer, candidates will get 2 Marks and no negative marking for wrong answer.