BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2021-24 : Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University administration will announce the official notification for graduation BA, BSc & BCom Part 1 Session 2021-24 admission schedule, and details in the month of August 2021.
The Class 12th (Intermediate) passed students of Bihar Board and other state board can apply for admission in BNMU affiliated / constituent colleges on the official website – www.bnmu.ac.in in the graduation part 1 session 2021-24 courses on the UMIS web Portal of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University. BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2021-24 online admission application form submission will start in August 2021.
Latest Update: The BNMU administration will start taking admission application form in UG part 1 (session 2021-2024) BA / BSc / BCom course in August 2021 in the related college.
- 1 BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2021-24
- 1.0.1 Important Dates for BNMU BA, BSc & Com Admission 2021
- 1.0.2 BNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021
- 1.0.3 BNMU BA BSc BCom Part 1 Admission 2021 Schedule & Details
- 1.0.4 Eligibility Criteria for Admission in BNMU
- 1.0.5 Prerequisites for UG Admission in BNMU
- 1.0.6 Online Admission Application form BA, BSc & BCom
- 1.0.7 How to Fill Online Admission Application Form BNMU Part 1 Admission 2021?
- 1.0.8 Merit List Declaration and Admission in College
- 1.0.9 List of Documents required at the time of Admission
- 1.0.10 BN Mandal University Affiliated / Constituents college List
BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2021-24
Candidates seeking admission in Under Graduate (BA, BSc & BCom) part 1 session 2021-24 in the affiliated / constituent colleges of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University will have to visit the official website – www.bnmu.ac.in in the month of August 2021.
The University administration will issue the official notification online on website for online registration form filling for admission in BA, BSc & BCom in academic session 2021-24 in the affiliated / constituents colleges.
In the online official notification, candidates will get admission application form filling schedule, important dates, prerequisite for filling admission application form, User Manual and admission fees details.
Candidates will apply through UMIS Portal online in the month of August 2021 using Mobile Number and Email ID.
Important Dates for BNMU BA, BSc & Com Admission 2021
|The issue of official notification online||August 2021|
|Start of filling online admission form||August 2021|
|Last date of filling online admission form||Last week of August 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Merit list for admission||September 2021|
|Start of admission in colleges on the basis of 1st merit list||September 2021|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit list||September 2021|
|Start of Academic session 2020-23||September 2021|
BNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University administration will invite online application form for graduation (BA, BSc & BCom) part 1 (session 2021-24) admission on the official website.
BNMU Graduation part 1 admission in the affiliated/constituent colleges will be on 61 thousand seats.
BNMU BA BSc BCom Part 1 Admission 2021 Schedule & Details
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University will accept online admission application form for BA, BSc & BCom (Hons/Gen) Degree part 1 session 2021-24 admission on website – www.bnmu.ac.in.
The University administration will accept online admission application form for admission in the BA / BSc / BCom Part 1 admission 2021 in the affiliated / constituent colleges.
Students will fill online admission application form till the Last week of August 2021 and the university will also given time schedule for admission form filling with a late fine.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in BNMU
- For admission in BA (Hons)
- Students of I.A. must have passed annual exam with 45% Marks.
- For Admission in BSc (Hons)
- Students must have passed board exam in Intermediate Science.
- Minimum marks secured in annual exam is 45%.
- For admission in BCom (Hons)
- Students of Intermediate must have passed Commerce related subjects with minimum 45% Marks.
Prerequisites for UG Admission in BNMU
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Class 12th Roll Code, Roll Number & Passing year
- Class 10th Roll Number, Roll Code & Passing year
- Bank Account Details
- Scan Photo & Signature
- Scan 12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
Online Admission Application form BA, BSc & BCom
The University will accept BA, BSc & BCom semester-I (session 2021-24) online admission registration and application form online in the month of August 2021.
Students will fill online admission application form on the official website at list 5 colleges must be selected.
Through online UMIS Portal students can apply for minimum 5 colleges of BNMU.
How to Fill Online Admission Application Form BNMU Part 1 Admission 2021?
The Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University UG Admission application form will be available online on the website to fill in the month of August 2021 through UMIS Web Portal.
Following are the online steps for filling Admission form:-
- Visit the official website of BNMU – www.bnmu.ac.in and click on the link “UG Admission Open 2021-22“.
- A new page will open and click on the link “New Admission Registration 2021“
- The On-Line Registration form will open, students have to fill all Personal Information and click Submit Button to get USER ID and PASSWORD.
- In the next step, students have to fill Address Information & Bank Details.
- Save and click NEXT button.
- In new step, students have to Upload Important Documents.
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Upload documents and click SAVE and NEXT Button.
- In New page, students have to fill Education Details (class 10th & 12).
- Subject and College Selection Tab will open, Select Degree and Subject from list and select colleges name from list.
- Now Click Submit Button and preview filled application form for final Submission.
- Now click “Confirm / Accept Declaration” and SUBMIT & MAKE PAYMENT”
- Make payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
- After Payment confirmation download Form and payment slip
Merit List Declaration and Admission in College
The BNMU Administration will declare Online Merit list for admission in affiliated / constituents college of BNMU in the month of September 2021.
Students those who applied online can download their INTIMATION LETTER online for admission in BNMU related colleges.
Students have to visit the college in which their allotted with important documents and admission fees.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
- Intimation Letter downloaded from the official website
- Online Filled Application form.
- Intermediate Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate (EWS)
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- Annual Board Examination Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
BN Mandal University Affiliated / Constituents college List
- BSS College Supaul
- HPS College Nirmali Supaul
- LNMS College Supaul
- BNMV College Madhepura
- HS College Udakishunganj
- KP College Madhepura
- Parwati Science College
- TP College Madhepura
- MLT College Saharsa
- SNSRKS College Saharsa
- R Jha Mahila College Saharsa
- R M College Saharasa
- RMM Law College Saharsa
- MHM College Sonbarsa Saharsa
- Madhepura College Madhepura
- RPM College Madhepura
- CM Science College Madhepura
- KB Womens College Madhepura
- UVK College Karama Madhepura
- Adarsh College Madhepura
- SAKN Degree College Madhepura
- SP Mandal Law College Madhepura
- Degree College Supaul
- SNS Mahila College Supaul
- ALY College Supaul
- KN Degree College Supaul
- BS College Saharsa
- LN College Saharsa
- Evening College Saharsa
- LC College Saharsa
- RP Yadav Memorial Evening College Madhepura
- BSRK College Singheshwar Madhepura
Official Website of BNMU – http://bnmu.ac.in/
All the best for BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2021-24…!!!