BNMU Admission 2020: Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University administration has announced the official notification for graduation BA, BSc & Com Part 1 Session 2020-23 admission schedule, and details in the month of September 2020.
The Class 12th (Intermediate) passed students of Bihar Board and other state board can apply for admission in BNMU affiliated / constituent colleges on the official website – www.bnmu.ac.in in the graduation part 1 session 2020-23 on the UMIS web Portal of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University. BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2020 will start on 3rd October 2020.
Latest Update: The BNMU administration will start taking admission in UG part 1 (session 2020-2023) on 3rd October 2020 Offline in the related college.
BNMU Admission 2020 – Schedule & Notification
Candidates seeking admission in Under Graduate (BA, BSc & BCom) part 1 session 2020-23 will have to visit the official website in the month of September 2020.
The University administration has issued the official notification online on website for online registration form filling for admission in BA, BSc & BCom in academic session 2020-23 in the affiliated / constituents colleges.
In the online official notification, candidates will get admission application form filling schedule, important dates, prerequisite for filling admission application form, User Manual and admission fees details.
Candidates will apply through UMIS Portal online in the month of October 2020 using Mobile Number and Email ID.
Important Dates for BNMU BA, BSc & Com Admission 2020
|The issue of official notification online||4th week of September 2020|
|Start of filling offline admission form||3rd October 2020|
|Last date of filling online admission form||10th October 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Merit list for admission||14th October 2020|
|Start of admission in colleges on the basis of 1st merit list||15th October to 22nd October 2020|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit list||November 2020|
|Start of Academic session 2020-23||1st week of November 2020|
BNMU Graduation Admission 2020
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University administration will invite online application form for graduation (BA, BSc & BCom) part 1 (session 2020-23) admission on the official website.
BNMU Graduation part 1 admission in the affiliated/constituent colleges will be on 61 thousand seats.
BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2020-23 Schedule & Details
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University will accept online admission application form for BA, BSc & BCom (Hons/Gen) Degree part 1 session 2020-23 admission on website – www.bnmu.ac.in.
The University administration will accept offline admission application in related colleges of BNMU from 3rd October 2020.
Students will fill offline admission application form till the 10th October 2020 and the university will also given time schedule for admission form filling with a late fine.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in BNMU
- For admission in BA (Hons)
- Students of I.A. must have passed annual exam with 45% Marks.
- For Admission in BSc (Hons)
- Students must have passed board exam in Intermediate Science.
- Minimum marks secured in annual exam is 45%.
- For admission in BCom (Hons)
- Students of Intermediate must have passed Commerce related subjects with minimum 45% Marks.
Prerequisites for UG Admission in BNMU
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Class 12th Roll Code, Roll Number & Passing year
- Class 10th Roll Number, Roll Code & Passing year
- Bank Account Details
- Scan Photo & Signature
- Scan 12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
Online Admission Application form BA, BSc & BCom
The University will accept BA, BSc & BCom semester-I (session 2020-23) online admission registration and application form online in the month of October 2020.
Students will fill online admission application form on the official website at list 5 colleges must be selected.
Through online UMIS Portal students can apply for minimum 5 colleges of BNMU.
How to Fill Online Admission Application Form BNMU Part 1 Admission 2020?
The Online Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University UG Admission application form will be available to fill in the month of October 2020 through UMIS Web Portal.
Following are the online steps for filling Admission form:-
- Visit the official website of BNMU – www.bnmu.ac.in and click on the link “Admission Open 2020-21“.
- A new page will open and click on the link “New Admission Registration 2020“
- The On-Line Registration form will open, students have to fill all Personal Information and click Submit Button to get USER ID and PASSWORD.
- In the next step, students have to fill Address Information & Bank Details.
- Save and click NEXT button.
- In new step, students have to Upload Important Documents.
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Upload documents and click SAVE and NEXT Button.
- In New page, students have to fill Education Details (class 10th & 12).
- Subject and College Selection Tab will open, Select Degree and Subject from list and select colleges name from list.
- Now Click Submit Button and preview filled application form for final Submission.
- Now click “Confirm / Accept Declaration” and SUBMIT & MAKE PAYMENT”
- Make payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
- After Payment confirmation download Form and payment slip
Merit List Declaration and Admission in College
The BNMU Administration will declare Online Merit list for admission in affiliated / constituents college of BNMU in the month of September 2020.
Students those who applied online can download their INTIMATION LETTER online for admission in BNMU related colleges.
Students have to visit the college in which their allotted with important documents and admission fees.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
- Intimation Letter downloaded from the official website
- Online Filled Application form.
- Intermediate Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate (EWS)
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- Annual Board Examination Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
BN Mandal University Affiliated / Constituents college List
- BSS College Supaul
- HPS College Nirmali Supaul
- LNMS College Supaul
- BNMV College Madhepura
- HS College Udakishunganj
- KP College Madhepura
- Parwati Science College
- TP College Madhepura
- MLT College Saharsa
- SNSRKS College Saharsa
- R Jha Mahila College Saharsa
- R M College Saharasa
- RMM Law College Saharsa
- MHM College Sonbarsa Saharsa
- Madhepura College Madhepura
- RPM College Madhepura
- CM Science College Madhepura
- KB Womens College Madhepura
- UVK College Karama Madhepura
- Adarsh College Madhepura
- SAKN Degree College Madhepura
- SP Mandal Law College Madhepura
- Degree College Supaul
- SNS Mahila College Supaul
- ALY College Supaul
- KN Degree College Supaul
- BS College Saharsa
- LN College Saharsa
- Evening College Saharsa
- LC College Saharsa
- RP Yadav Memorial Evening College Madhepura
- BSRK College Singheshwar Madhepura
Official Website of BNMU – http://bnmu.ac.in/
All the best for BNMU Admission 2020…!!!