BRABU Graduation Admission Fee 2020: The examination controller of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University will now accept online graduation admission Fees on the UMIS Web Portal of the website.
The University administration has started the process of Graduation Part 1 admission 2020 for the academic session 2020-23 in the affiliated/constituent colleges of BRABU. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described BRA Bihar University UG Admission Fee details.
BRABU Graduation Admission Fee 2020
The University examination controller will accept online graduation admission Fee Online on the BRA Bihar University UMIS (University Information and Management System) after the declaration of merit list.
Students don’t have to visit the College’s Bank branch for submission of graduation admission fee.
After selection for graduation admission in the BRABU affiliated constituent college from the same website students can make a payment online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI). Students have to submit the admission fee amount in the college in which they are taking admission.
BRABU UG Admission 2020 Schedule & Details
The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission 2020 will start in July 2020 online. The eligible candidates will apply online graduation admission application form on the UMIS web portal of BRABU.
The admission in affiliated/constituent colleges of BRABU will be on the basis of Merit list.
Important Instructions for payment of BRA Bihar University Application form 2020
There are some points which a candidate should keep in mind before paying the application fee. These are soe instructions which have to be followed by the candidate at the time of payment of the application fee.
- After reaching on to the payment page, please select the mode of payment carefully.
- It is advised not to cancel / refresh payment page while processing.
- After making a successful payment, the page will redirect to the application form with your payment reference number.
If the application amount is deducted from the bank account but is not paid to the University, report to University via email@example.com. The email must include application id, mobile number & payment reference number.
Important Details of BRABU UG Admission 2020
|University Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU), Muzaffarpur|
|Stream||Arts, Science, Commerce|
|Start of submission of Online Application form||21st July 2020|
|Colleges||Constituent – 42|
Affiliated – 18
|Declaration of Merit List||August 2020|
|Start of Academic Session||October 2020|
Steps to Fill Online Graduation Admission Fee
- Visit the official website of BRABU – https://brabu.edu.in/.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Admission 2020”.
- One new page will open, using login details to enter the dashboard.
- After the Declaration of Merit List of Graduation Admission 2020 Fee payment Link will be activated.
- College the Allotted college for graduation admission fee submission.
- Students can make a payment online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI) for graduation admission in college.
- Download the fee receipt / Acknowledgement for the further verification process.
Official Website of BRABU – https://brabu.edu.in/.
All the best…!!!