BRABU Part 1 Admission 2021 : The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University DSW (Dr. Abhay Kumar Singh) has announced that students seeking admission in the Under Graduate Courses BA / BSc / BCom can apply online application form from 15th April 2021 on the official website of BRABU. Students can apply for maximum 3 colleges for UG admission for the academic session 2021-24 on the official website.
The University administration has issued the notification and students can apply for UG courses till 30th April 2021. Using Mobile Number & Email ID students can apply for graduation part 1 admission 2021. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described BRABU Part 1 Admission 2021 Online application process, fee & seats details.
Latest Update : The University administration has started accepting online UG Degree TDC Part 1 (session 2021-24) admission application form from 15th April 2021 on www.brabu.edu.in.
BRABU Part 1 Admission 2021
The University UG admission department will accept online Degree part 1 (session 2021-24) admission application form on UMIS web portal of the University.
This year students can only apply for three colleges in a UG admission application form for the academic session 2021-24.
Those students have passed the Intermediate / class 12th annual examination 2021 can apply for graduation admission. In the following courses (session 2021-24) :
- Bachelor’s of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
BRA Bihar University administration will be take UG Part 1 admission in 86 Colleges (affiliated & constituent) for 1 Lakh 42 thousand seats.
Important Dates of BRA Bihar University UG Part 1 Admission 2021
|The issue of UG Admission notification||1st week of April 2021|
|Start of submission of online application form||15th April 2021|
|Last date of online application form submission||30th April 2021|
|Publication of 1st Merit List||1st week of May 2021|
|Start of admission on the basis of 1st merit list||Till 3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of 2nd merit list||4th week of May 2021|
BRAB Bihar University UG Admission Application Form Filling Instructions
The applicants can go through important instructions regarding BRA Bihar University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021 here.
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number and Email ID. Please note this Email ID and Mobile number will be used for all of your future references.
- After payment of application fee, form cannot be edited. Hence, make sure to verify all the details in the application form before making payment.
- Keep scanned copy of photo, signature and other documents ready before applying.
- After submission of application form, take a printout of the confirmation page for the reference purposes.
- Printed copy of submitted application form along with self-attested copies of academic records (Marksheets, passing certificates, Transfer Certificate) and other documents (caste certificate, quota certificate, PwD certificate) must be presented at the time of admission.
BRABU UG Degree Part 1 Admission 2021 Details
|University Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Admission||Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021|
|Programme Type||Under Graduate (UG)|
|Courses||BA, BSc & BCom|
|Education Type||Regular (Full Time)|
|Total Seats||1 Lakh 42 thousand|
|Start of Admission form filling||15th April to 30th April 2021|
|Result||Merit List will be prepared on Class 12th Marks and College choice filled|
|Declaration of Merit List||May 2021|
BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Application Form 2021
BRA Bihar University administration has started accepting UG Admission application form from 15th April 2021 on the official website.
In the online UG admission application form, applicants have to enter personal, academic and correspondence details.
This year students can only apply for 3 colleges in the online form and will get allotted college of their district in the merit list.
How to Apply for BRABU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021 Online?
- Visit the official website of BRABU – https://brabu.edu.in/.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Admission 2021-24“.
- A new page of UG Admission 2021 will open.
- New candidates have to register themselves with Mobile Number & Email ID.
- Verify the Mobile with OTP and proceed further.
- After Online registration, Login again with Login details.
- Fill the online UG Admission application form with all correct details.
- Upload the Class 10th, class 12th mark sheet, Passport size photo and signature online in the required format.
- Candidates have to make a payment (Rs.600/- and Bank charge) online for UG admission application form.
- Download the online filled ug application form for future reference purpose only.
BRABU UG Admission Merit List 2021 Download
The University UG admission department will announce the graduation (BA / Bc / BCom) Part 1 (session 2021-24) admission 2021 merit list on the official website.
In the month of May 2021, university officials will announce the merit list on the website. Students can check their merit list using Application Number or Login details.
Official website of BRABU – https://brabu.edu.in/.
All the best for BRABU Part 1 Admission 2021…!!!