BRABU UG Admission Online Form 2021 The admission committee of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has started accepting online admission application form on the official website. Students seeking admission in graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) part 1 (session 2021-24) must have to apply online admission application form from 15th April 2021 on the official website – https://brabu.edu.in.
The online admission web portal will be open to all eligible candidates seeking admission in affiliated /constituent colleges. The official notification for UG courses admission released in the 1st week of April 2021. Here we have described about the BRABU UG Admission Online Form 2021 Filling Schedule and details.
Latest Update: BRA Bihar University Graduation Part 1 Admission online apply started on 15th April 2021 on the official website – https://brabu.edu.in/.
- 1 BRABU UG Admission Online Form 2020
- 1.0.1 BRA Bihar University Graduation Admission 2021
- 1.0.2 Important Dates for BRABU UG Admission 2021
- 1.0.3 BRABU Part 1 Admission Date 2021
- 1.0.4 Eligibility Criteria for BRABU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021
- 1.0.5 BRABU UG Admission Form Fee 2021
- 1.0.6 Documents required to fill online admission form
- 1.0.7 How to fill BRABU UG Admission application form 2021 Online?
- 1.0.8 BRABU Merit List 2021 for UG Admission
- 1.0.9 BRABU UG Counselling & Admission in College
BRABU UG Admission Online Form 2020
The Bihar Board has released the Intermediate exam 2021 results and other state / Central Board class 12th result will be published in the coming months of 2021. So that class 12th passed students can take admission in Arts / Science / Commerce stream in graduation part 1 (session 2021-24) in affiliated / constituent college of BRA Bihar University.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Online web portal for graduation (BA / BSc / BCom) part 1 admission has opened from the 15th April 2021 to 30th April 2021. The eligible candidates can apply and get admission in the BRABU colleges.
Now the UG Online Admission application form submission has started on 15th April 2021 on the official website.
The Online UG courses admission application form will be available on the website – www.brabu.edu.in
BRA Bihar University Graduation Admission 2021
The Admission committee of BABASAHEB BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR BIHAR UNIVERSITY has started accepting online graduation part 1 (session 2021-24) admission application form from the eligible candidates.
Students can check the official notification and important instructions for filling online UG Part 1 admission application form here in the below paragraphs. Students must have to keep ready with a active Mobile No and Email ID for UG admission form filling.
Also keep ready scan copy of your passport size photo, class 12th mark sheet, signature, and other required documents.
Important Dates for BRABU UG Admission 2021
|The issue of official notification for part 1 admission 2021||1st week of April 2021|
|Start of submission of online application form||15th April 2021|
|Last date of submission of online application form||30th April 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List 2021||1st week of May 2021|
|Admission in colleges||2nd week of May 2021|
|Start of UG Part 1 (session 2021-24) classes||July 2021|
BRABU Part 1 Admission Date 2021
The BRABU Admission authority has declared the UG courses admission date and schedule on the official website in the notification. The availability of Online UG admission application form from 15th April 2021 on the website – brabu.edu.in.
The University has started accepting the online BA / BSc / BCom part 1 admission application form till 30th April 2021 on the website. BRABU Part 1 Admission Merit list 2021 will be declared in the 1st week of May 2021 and students can take admission in the allotted colleges of BRABU from 2nd week of May 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for BRABU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission in BRABU affiliated/constituent colleges must have to read the eligibility criteria carefully on the admission web portal. Students have to read the instructions and then proceed to fill online UG admission application form.
Following are the eligibility criteria for UG Admission in BRABU
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th or Intermediate Level examination in the related subjects.
- In class 12th examination students must have secured minimum 45% marks
- Candidates must have passed the c;ass 12th examination
- They must have secured 45% marks in aggregate.
- Inter Arts & Commerce students must have 50% marks to take admission in B.Sc (Hons).
- Candidates must have passed the Intermediate / Class 12th in Commerce subject.
BRABU UG Admission Form Fee 2021
The Admission committee of BRA Bihar University has fixed the admission form fee for all category students.
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs.600/- + Bank charge
- SC/ST candidates – Rs.300/- + Bank charge
Documents required to fill online admission form
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Passport size Color Photo (Recent)
- Aadhar Card No (Optional)
- Email ID
- Mobile No
- Bank account details
How to fill BRABU UG Admission application form 2021 Online?
- Visit the official website of BRABU Admission web Portal.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link – UG Admission 2021-24.
- One new page will open, students have to read all the instructions carefully.
- Candidates have to register first on Admission portal using Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Login details will be sent to the mobile no and login again using USER ID & PASSWORD.
- Fill the Admission application form with correct details.
- Upload the required documents as asked in the form.
- Make a payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking/ UPI) for admission form fee.
- Click on the Final Submit and download the Acknowledgement for further process.
BRABU Merit List 2021 for UG Admission
On the Admission web Portal, BRA Bihar University admission committee will publish the Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) Part 1 (session 2021-24) admission merit list college wise.
In the first week of May 2021 the University will declare the Merit list for UG Part 1 admission 2021. Students can check and download their Merit list from the official website using USER ID and PASSWORD or using Application No and Date of Birth.
The UG Admission first merit list will be published online in the 1st week of May 2021.
On the basis of merit list declared, students can take admission in the allotted college within the schedule date.
Related Post BRABU UG Admission Merit List 2021.
BRABU UG Counselling & Admission in College
Students will have to appear in the counselling conducted by the University for taking admission in the allotted college.
This year students will get online details of each college admission fees particularly.
Students have to pay admission fee in the allotted college during admission in Graduation part 1 (session 2021-24).
Admission Fee details
- Tuition Fee
- Development Fee
Official website of BRABU – https://brabu.edu.in/index.php
All the best for BRABU UG Admission Online Form 2021…!!!