BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022 : The admission committee of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has invited online UG Honours / General courses application form on the official website from 5th May 2022. The eligible candidates can fill online graduation admission application form with required details & fees.
The University administration will take BA / BSc / BCom Part 1 (session 2022-25) admission application form for affiliated / constituent colleges of BRABU. In the month of May 2022 university administration has issued the notification and online admission application form submission started on the official web portal of the University – https://brabu.edu.in. Here in the below paragraphs we have described BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022 details.
Latest Update : The BRA Bihar University administration will accept online UG Part 1 admission application form from 5th May 2022 to 25th May 2022 on the official website.
- 1 BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022
- 1.0.1 BRABU UG Admission 2022-25 Important Dates
- 1.0.2 BRABU UG Admission Online Form 2022-25
- 1.0.3 BRABU Affiliated & Constituent Colleges List 2022
- 1.0.4 BRA Bihar University Graduation Admission session 2022-25
- 1.0.5 Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses (BA, BSc BCom) Admission 2022
- 1.0.6 List of Important Documents for UG Admission 2022-25
- 1.0.7 BRA Bihar University Vocational Course Admission 2022
- 1.0.8 बीआरए बिहार विवि स्नातक नामांकन आवेदन सत्र 2020-25
- 1.0.9 How to Apply Online for BRABU UG Part 1 admission 2022?
BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022
The class 12th board exam passed applicants can apply online on the official website for admission in the affiliated / constituent colleges of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. The University administration has started accepting online UG Part 1 admission form 2022 on the official website – https://brabu.edu.in 2022 from 5th May to 25th May 2022.
This year University has introduced new rules that One Mobile Number & Email ID for One Admission form 2022.
In the Graduation / Degree Course admission application form 2022 candidates have to fill personal, academic, correspondence details and upload the important documents.
BRABU UG Admission 2022-25 Important Dates
|The issue of official notification for UG admission 2022||2nd week of April 2022|
|Start of submission of online UG admission application form 2022||5th May 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form online||25th May 2022|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List Online||June 2022|
|Start of admission in the allotted college on the basis of 1st merit list||June 2022|
|Declaration of UG TDC 2nd Merit List||July 2022|
|Commencement of Graduation Part 1 (session 2022-25) classes||July 2022|
BRABU UG Admission Online Form 2022-25
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Graduation BA /BSc / BCom Part 1 Admission 2022 online application form submission started from 5th May 2022 on the UMIS web portal of the University.
The applicants have to first register themselves to fill online UG Part 1 admission application form and then complete the admission form with important documents and fees.
In the online TDC Part 1 admission application form students have to fill their personal, academic and correspondence details as mentioned in the certificates.
Students can choose upto 3 colleges in the options to fill in the form.
BRABU Affiliated & Constituent Colleges List 2022
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University administration will accept online graduation session 2022-25 admission application form on the UMIS web portal. Students will get the list of affiliated & constituent colleges in the UMIS web portal while applying online.
There are currently 85 colleges name in the portal. After approval from government many more college name will be added in the portal.
BRA Bihar University Graduation Admission session 2022-25
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University BA / BSc / BCom Part 1 Admission session 2022-25 started on 5th May 2022 on the official website. Students will take admission in the degree courses offered by the University administration on the basis of Intermediate Marks & Choice filled in the form.
Applicants will first fill online UG admission application form and then university administration will release the merit lists for admission in the affiliated / constituent colleges.
Also Read FAQs on BRABU Part 1 Admission 2022-25.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses (BA, BSc BCom) Admission 2022
- Eligibility criteria for any honours course is 45%.
- 12th Arts passed candidates are not allowed to change their stream.
- 12th Science passed candidates can apply Commerce or Arts Courses
- 12th Commerce passed candidates cannot apply for Science Courses, however they are eligible for Arts courses.
- 12th Arts passes candidates applying for Literature subjects such as English, Hindi, Urdu, etc. must have studied the same subject of minimum 100 marks.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses (BBA, BCA)
- For General Category – Candidate must have scored 50% marks in class 12th.
- For other Category & Handicapped Quota – Candidate must have scored 45% marks in class 12th
- Candidates applying for BCA, Please note they must have studied Mathematics subject in class 12th. Application will be rejected if they have not studied Mathematics.
List of Important Documents for UG Admission 2022-25
- Scanned copy of Photo
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Quota certificate
- PwD Certificate
BRA Bihar University Vocational Course Admission 2022
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University will accept online application for UG Vocational courses. The University will conduct the centralised Admission Test for UG vocational courses admission in BRABU colleges depending on the number of applications. There are 3500 seats for UG vocational courses in Affiliated-Constituent colleges of BRABU.
बीआरए बिहार विवि स्नातक नामांकन आवेदन सत्र 2020-25
बाबसाहेब भीमराव अम्बेडकर बिहार विवि में स्नातक सत्र 2022-25 के लिए आवेदन की प्रक्रिया 5th May 2022 होने की संभावना है। विवि की और से यूएमआईएस पोर्टल को खोला जायेगा।छात्र अधिकतम पांच कॉलेजों का ऑप्शन दे सकते है।
कॉलेज में निर्धारित सीट व अभ्यर्थी के मेरिट के पर विवि की तरफ से अंतिम रूप से कॉलेज आवंटित किया जायेगा।
How to Apply Online for BRABU UG Part 1 admission 2022?
Follow the below steps to fill online UG admission application form :-
- Type the name of BRABU UMIS portal web url in Google Search Box – http://umis.brabu.edu.in.
- On the Homepage of the web portal, students have to click on the link “Apply Online“.
- Now on the next page, students have to choose Course Name and click on the link “Click Here“
- In the next page, students will get “BRABU, Online Application Form Guidelines”. Read all instructions carefully. And click the check box “I’ve read all the instructions”.
- Now click on the link “Click here to Register“.
- Candidates have to register first using Name, Date of Birth, Email ID (Unique), Contact Number (Unique) & Gender.
- On the registered mobile Number & Email ID students will get Login details.
- Login again and fill all details asked in the online application form.
- Make a payment online (UPI / Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) for Online admission form.
- Download the payment confirmation page for future reference.
- Submit the application form online to the BRABU UMIS.
- Download & take a print out of the online submitted admission application form for future references.
Application Fee Details
|General / OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.300/-|
|With Late fine General / OBC fee||Rs.600/-|
|With late fine SC / ST||Rs.1000/-|
Official website of BRABU – https://brabu.edu.in/.
All the best for BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022