Board of Secondary Education Odisha has announced the Class 10th result on the official website of BSE Odisha. About 6 Lakh students appeared in the Class 10th annual Board Examination 2018 conducted between the period of 23rd February 2018 to 8th March 2018. Students can check their class 10th Board exam result on official website http://orissaresults.nic.in/.
How to Check BSE Odisha Class 10th Board Exam Result 2018 Online?
- Log on the official website of BSE Odisha.
- Click on the Link “Results” on the Homepage of the website.
- You will be redirected to another Website (http://orissaresults.nic.in).
- Click on the BSE Odisha Annual 10th Board Exam Result 2018.
- Enter your Roll No and Roll Code to get the result.
- Take the printout of the Result for further process.
BSE Odisha Class 10th Exam Scrutiny / Rechecking 2018
Odisha Board of Secondary Education has announced the Matric (class 10th) annual board exam 2018. Many of the students are not satisfied with the result they getting online, Students can apply for the rechecking / Re-totalling / scrutiny of the Board paper online. Students can apply for rechecking of Board Papers (both subjective and objective).
How to Apply for Rechecking / Retotalling of Matric Board Exam 2018 Answer Sheets Online?
- Log on the official website of BSE Odisha http://bseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the Link to Login to your account for checking of addition of marks for annual class 10th Exam 2018.
- Students have to first register to the account with Mobile no and Roll No..
- Login again with login details – Roll No and Password.
- Select the subjects for applying for rechecking / scrutiny.
- Students can check Objective Mark Rechecking or Subjective Mark Rechecking or Photocopy of Subjective paper or all option.
- Click on the Link Continue to the Next Step to the Payment gateway.
- Students have to pay the Rechecking fee for each subjects.
Rechecking Fees for BSE Odisha Class 10th Exam 2018
|Rechecking of Addition of Marks Subjective Paper||Rs.100/- (Each Subject)|
|Rechecking of Addition of Marks of Objective Paper||Rs.100/- (Each Subject)|
|Applying for the Photocopy of answer books||Rs.200/- (Each Subject)|