BSEB 2019 Matric Exam
Bihar Board will conduct the Matric (Class 10th) Board Annual Examination 2019. Students of Bihar Board class 10th appearing in annual Board Exam of BSEB Matric 2018, they have to register Online through their school Principal. BSEB will announce the Matric Board Exam 2019 registration schedule and fee details through their official notification on the official website.
Click Here << TO apply for Annual Secondary Examination 2019 Exam application form Online.
Matric (Class 10th) Registration Form 2019
Bihar Board Class 10th studying students have to fill the registration form in Hard Copy (Offline) correctly after that School’s Principal will fill the registration form Online using the USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier by the Board. School’s Principal have to use the login details to access the School Dashboard to fill the Registration form of Class 10th Students Online. BSEB will upload the sample format of Registration Form Online and the school’s principal have to download the format and take the students registration details and verify the details from the student’s Admission documents.
Eligibility of the Candidates for Filling Online Registration Form for Annual Secondary Examination 2019 (session 2018-19)
- Candidates filling Online Registration form for annual secondary examination 2019 must have minimum age 14 years as on 1st March 2019.
- Students those Date of Birth is after 1st March 2005 will not be allowed to fill the Online Registration form.
How to Fill the Matric Exam 2019 Offline Registration Form (By Students)
Students have to fill the registration details – Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, and many others details. Students must have the Mobile No, Email ID and Aadhaar No for Registration Form filling so that they will get all exam updates on the Mobile No and Email Id.
- The principal will download the Sample Format of Matric Exam 2019 Registration Form from the official website.
- Students have to personally fill the Registration Form according to the details used during Admission in the school.
- Students have to Fill all the Personal, Academic & Address Details correctly.
- After Filling the Registration Form, sign the form for further process.
- Submit the Registration Form Fee to the Principal for Online Registration.
Bihar Board (BSEB) 2019 Matric Board Exam Schedule
|Start of Online Registration for Matric Board Exam 2019||5th July 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration for Matric Board Exam 2019||27th July 2018 [Updated]|
|Start of Online Exam Form Filling for Matric Board Exam 2019|
|Start of Downloading Dummy Registration Card / Permission Card Online||28th July 2018|
|Last Date of Downloading Dummy Registration Card / Permission Card Online||31st July 2018|
|Start of Correction in Dummy Registration Card / Permission Card||1st August 2018|
|Last Date of Correction in Dummy Registration Card / Permission Card||4th August 2018|
|Last Date of Online Correction in Registration Form||5th August 2018|
|Last Date of Online Exam Form Filling for Matric Board Exam 2019|
|Start of Downloading Matric Board Exam 2019 Admit Card|
|Start of Matric Board Practical Exam 2019|
|Last Date of Matric Board Practical Exam 2019|
|Start of Bihar Board Matric Board Exam 2019|
|Bihar Board Matric Board Exam Result 2019|
Online Registration Fee for Matric Exam 2019 (session 2018-19)
|Category||Regular Students Fees||Private Students Fees|
|Online Registration Application Form Fee||Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|Online Data Entry Fee||Rs.20/-||Rs.20/-|
|Total Fee (without late fee)||Rs.220/-||Rs.320/-|
Note: If Students will not able do registration within allowed time-period, they have to pay Rs.100/- per students as a late fee.
How to Fill the Matric Exam 2019 Online Registration Form (By Principal Only)
School Principal have to re-verify the Registration Form Details filled by Students correctly. BSEB Board will assign the Private Computer Centers (Vashudha Kendra) for Online Registration. School Principal have to fill the Online Registration Form only on the Vashudha Kendra.
- Log on to the official website of BSEB www.biharboard.online.
- Click on the link “Matric Registration 2019”.
- One New Page will open, Fill the USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier by the Board.
- Fill each student’s Registration Details Online Correctly.
- Make payment of each student in One Time for Online Registration.
- Take the printout of the Confirmation Page for each student for further process.
Matric (Class 10th) Online Registration Form Correction 2019
Board will give time schedule for Online Registration form correction of Matric (class 10th). Matric Board Exam Registration form correction will only be done by the School’s Principal. Principal will make the correction in Students NAME, PARENTS NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, ADDRESS, GENDER, SUBJECTS etc.
Board will upload the student’s registration form details database online on the official website. School’s Principal has to verify the details Online and make the correction if it needed. Board will announce the Online Registration form correction school wise.
Also Visit this website for BSEB 10th board examination 2019 details and more updates.