Bihar Board (BSEB) has started accepting Exam application form Online fro 10th September 2018. Training Colleges Principal have to fill the Online Exam application form for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Examination 2018.
Training Colleges recognized by ERC NCTE and BSEB recognized colleges trainee of the academic session 2014-16, 2015-17 & 2016-18 have to fill the Online Exam application form.
Training Colleges Principal will fill the Online Exam application form D.El.Ed. Examination 2018 from 10th September 2018 on the official website of Bihar Board www.biharboard.online.
Online Exam Application Form Correction by Students
Principal after filling Online Exam application form on the official website www.biharboard.online by using USER ID and PASSWORD provided by the Board. Students will receive two copy of Filled Online Application form for D.El.Ed Examination 2018.
They have to check all details like spelling of Student’s Name & Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Photo, Signature , Academic Details etc.
If there any faults in online exam application form students have to make correction and submit the corrected application form to their colleges for making correction Online.
Online Application Form Correction Process By Principal
- Log on to the official website of Board www.biharboard.online.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD for access the College Dashboard.
- After login, in the right side of Dashboard, click on the link “D.El.Ed Exam 2018”.
- One New page will open, click on “Search/ Edit (Correction) ” link.
- Enter the Form Number for making correction in the application form and click Search option.
- After that Student Filled application form will appear and click on the Profile Edit Button.
- Make correction in the Application form as mentioned by the Students.
- Take the Printout of the correction made application form for further use.
If Colleges Principal have any problem in filling Online application form for D.El.Ed. Exam 2018. Please contact on the following no.
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org