BSEB Inter Practical Exam Admit Card 2019 has been uploaded on the Bihar Board official website. Bihar Board Intermediate Practical examination will start from 15th January 2019. School / College’s Principal will download the Intermediate Practical Examination Admit Card from the official website – https://bsebregistration.com/exam/ from 7th January 2019 to 10th January 2019. This Admit Card will be valid only for Intermediate Annual Practical Examination 2019. Intermediate Annual Examination 2019 Practical examination appearing students have to contact their School / College’s Principal for Practical examination admit card.
Students have to issue their BSEB Inter Practical Exam Admit Card 2019 with a signature of Principal and school / College Stamp. Students can’t download the Online Admit Card from the official website.
Latest Update Students will have to issue Admit Card separately for Practical Examination and Theory Examination from their School/College’s principal.
Bihar Board Intermediate Practical Exam Admit Card 2019
Bihar Board Intermediate students have to collect their annual Practical examination 2019 admit card from their school / college’s principal. Board has uploaded the admit card on the official website on 7th January 2019 on the official website http://bsebregistration.com/exam/. This Practical examination admit card will be issued to the those students who have passed the Sent-up Examination conducted in the month of November-December 2018. Board will separately issue the Admit Card for Theory Examination 2019.
School/College’s Principal will download the Intermediate Practical examination Admit Card using their USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
|Exam Name||BSEB Intermediate Practical Exam 2019|
|Start of Practical Exam||15th January 2019|
|Start of Downloading Admit Card||7th January 2019|
How to Download BSEB Intermediate Practical Exam Admit Card 2019?
- School/College’s Principal will only download the Intermediate Practical examination Admit Card Online.
- Log on to the official website of Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/ .
- A login Page will open, School/College’s Principal will use their USER ID and PASSWORD to login.
- Select all Intermediate Practical examination appearing students.
- Download the Admit Card for Intermediate Practical examination 2019.
- Take a printout of the page for distribution of Admit Card to Students.
- Sign and stamp on the admit card for make it valid.
All the Best…!!!