Bihar Board Matric (Class 10th) Online Scrutiny application are being accepted on the official website of BSEB. Candidates can apply Online & Offline.
How to Apply Online For the Matric Board Exam 2017 Scrutiny
- Students have to log on to the official website of BSEB www.bsebbihar.com.
- Click on the Link “Click Here For Matric Result 2017 Scrutiny“.
- Students will be redirected to another page, than they have to click on the link below First Time User “Click Here”.
- Again students will be redirected to the Page where students have to fill the details in Four fields. i.e., Select Faculty, Select District, Select Roll Code, & Select Roll No.
- After entering the details students have to click on the Link “Search”.
- Students will get their Class 10th Examination Details, then they have to click on the Link “Click Here” Under the Fill Scrutiny Form Column .
- After Click on the Link Students will be redirected to Fill the Scrutiny Form .
- Students have to enter the Mobile No, that will the Password for checking the Online Scrutiny Result.
- Students have to select the checkbox in front of each subject under the Action Column.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Students have to make Payment Online for the Scrutiny.
BSEB Matric Exam 2017 Scrutiny Result
Bihar Board will start rechecking the Matric (Class 10th) Exam 2017 answer sheets of the students those who have applied for the scrutiny. After Scrutiny will finish, Board will start showing the Matric Scrutiny Result Online. Candidates have to use Roll Code, Roll No & Mobile No for checking the scrutiny result Online on the official website of Board www.bsebbihar.com.
How to Get Matric Exam 2017 Scrutiny Result Online
- Log on to the official website of BSEB www.bsebbihar.com.
- Click on the Link Matric Exam 2017 Scrutiny Result.
- You will be redirected to login page, enter your Roll Code, Roll No & Mobile No to get the Matric Exam 2017 scrutiny result.
Matric Scrutiny Students Applications Forms
Bihar School Examination Board has received about 72 Thousands 656 hundred applications. BSEB will start re-evaluation process from from July 10, 2017. So Board has to evaluate about 1 Lakh 8 thousands 3 hundred Ninety One answer sheets.