BSEB Mobile App: Bihar School Examination Board has launched the BSEB Mobile App for Matric and Intermediate examination students. On 27th January 2020, CM Shri Nitish Kumar launched the Mobile App and launched six other schemes for Bihar Board.
Bihar Board chairman told that all these schemes will be helpful for Board, Students, Parents & Educational Institutes of BSEB. These schemes started for providing advanced academic facility, Hi-Tech education, easy to avail all the facility to students Online.
BSEB Mobile App for Inter and Matric Students
Bihar Board official will surveillance the annual board examination of Intermediate (Class 12th) and Matriculation (Class 10th) through Mobile App. CM Nitish Kumar launched the BSEB Mobile App on 27th January 2020 in Adhiveshan Bhawan. Along with launching Mobile Application six other schemes also launched and started.
Through this BSEB Mobile Application students can see and download Admit Card, Registration Slip, Online Exam Form, etc.
All these schemes started to facilitate better facilities at Educational Institutes.
Bihar Board Mobile App for Matric & Inter Students
Matric and Intermediate students now can do all work related to class 10th Annual Examination and class 12th Annual Examination through Mobil App.
Students will get the official notification, dummy admit card, final admit card, registration card, and online exam application form.
Teachers related to Bihar Board Matric & Inter evaluation can get the evaluation work details, dummy appointment letter, etc on the Mobile App.
Annual Secondary Examination 2020 – Examination App
The BSEB has released the Examination App for Android Phone to send the information from the annual secondary examination centre to the board per day of examination.
Download the BSEB Examination App from the board website. Visit the official link to download the application in apk. BSEB Android Phone apk link – http://api-bsebmarks.in/bseb.apk.
Following are the Scheme of Bihar Board started on 27th January 2020
- Regional Office Inaugration Bihar all nine division Headquarters now have Examination-cum-Regional Office. Patna, Munger, Gaya, Purnea Saharsa, Chapra, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur & Darbhanga will have Examination Office-Cum-Regional Office.
- Administrative Block Inaugration Bihar Board Headquarter will now have Administrative Building. In this building Examination related works like Scanning, Result Processing, and Declaration.
- BSEB-ERP To computerize the Bihar Board educational system BSEB ERP System will be inaugurated. Though this system educational Institutes will get Anudan Rashi, Inter College & School will have a computerized system.
- Bihar Board Date Center Inaugration of Bihar Board newly formed DATA CENTER. In this Data Center, all the records of students will be kept safely.
- BSEB Mobile App: This application will give access to download Online Admit Card, Registration Slip, Online Exam Form, and Result.
- BSEB QUIZ & OLYMPIAD: Inaguration of BSEB QUIZ and OLYMPIAD competition on each district of Bihar.
Bihar Board DMS for Matric & Intermediate Certificates
Bihar Board has started the Document Management System (DMS) for keeping safely Marksheet, Original Certificate, and all other certificates.
Through DATA Center Online Facilitation System for Student (OFSS), Matric and Inter pre-exam software, post Exam software will be controlled.
BSEB OLYMPIAD & QUIZ
Bihar Board has started the OLYMPIAD and QUIZ for students. The first round of QUIZ will start from 31st January in each district of Bihar. The OLYMPIAD second round will start from 29th January 2020 in each district of Bihar.
Board will give rewards to students at District, Block and state levels. Bihar Board has fixed the amount of One crore for QUIZ and OLYMPIAD.
Official website of Bihar Board – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/