BSEB OFSS 11th Spot Admission 2020: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the notification for Spot Admission 2020 on the official website of OFSS. The BSEB has released the 3rd Merit List and students have taken admission in the High schools as per selection list.
In the process of Spot Admission, those students will take admission in the colleges who have not applied or selected in any of three merit list. Colleges will announce the list of vacant seats than students can take admission according to seats stream wise. Here in the below paragraphs we have described the process of Bihar Board Inter Spot Admission 2020 process, Schedule & Details.
Latest Update: The Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020 Online application form submission started on 8th July 2020 on website – www.ofssbihar.in.
BSEB OFSS 11th Spot Admission 2020
The Bihar Board (BSEB) will announce the official notification form Intermediate (class 11th) Spot Admission on the website. Students seeking admission in class 11th (Arts/Science/Commerce stream) will have to visit the colleges/ Inter High Schools for Spot Admission through Online Facilitation System for Students process.
Only those students can take admission in Bihar State Intermediate / High Schools / Affiliated Degree Colleges who have:
- Not selected in Third Selection list
- Students not have filled Online application through OFSS
- Students those have not taken admission on selection in Merit List.
The BSEB will announce the notification after Third Selection List on the official website of OFSS Bihar. Students who have not been selected in any First, Second and Third Merit List are advised to contact the related School/College to know the the status of seats in details.
After that students have to apply online on the official website – www.ofssbihar.in for spot admission in the related college.
Also Read: Bihar Intermediate Admission 2020.
Important Dates for OFSS Bihar Spot Admission 2020
|The issue of Inter Admission 2020||29th June 2020|
|Start of Online Admission application form submission 2020||8th July – 17th July 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List Online||1st week of August 2020|
|The issue of OFSS Bihar Spot Admission Notice 2020||August 2020|
|Start of Filling Online Application Form for Spot Admission||August 2020|
|Start of taking admission in the related college/School||August 2020|
|Verify Documents and Confirmation of Admission||August 2020|
|Start of Inter Academic session 2020-22||August 2020|
How to Apply Online for Intermediate Spot Admission 2020?
- Visit the official official website of OFSS Bihar and know the status of Seats stream wise in the related college/School.
- Now click on the link on the Home of the website “Apply for Spot Admission 2020”.
- One new page will open, student has to enter their BARCODE, REFERENCE NUMBER & MOBILE NUMBER to download their Application form.
- Now submit the Printed Application form with signature in the related college/School.
- After verification of application form, school/college will update the Spot Admission List on the official website of OFSS Bihar.
- Students don’t have to submit any Application fee online again.
List of Information & Documents for Spot Admission 2020
- BSEB Roll No and Roll Code
- Passport Size Scan Photo in system
- Mobile No
- Email ID
बिहार इंटर नामांकन 2020 सीट का विविरण
बिहार बोर्ड ने इंटरमीडिएट सत्र 2020-23 में एडमिशन के लिए तीनों संकाय का सीटों का विविरण अपने ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट जारी कर दिया है।
इंटरमीडिएट आर्ट्स, साइंस और कॉमर्स तीनों संकाय और कृषि को मिला कर कुल 16 लाख 53 हजार 592 सीटों पर नामांकन लिया जायेगा। इसमें कला संकाय में 7 लाख 5 हजार 12, विज्ञान संकाय में 6 लाख 75 हजार 400, वाणिज्य संकाय में 2 लाख 28 हजार 180 सीटें हैं। इसके अलावा कृषि में 1520 सीटों पर नामांकन होगा।
OFSS Intermediate (11th) Admission Application Fee Session 2020-22
|General / OBC Candidate||Rs.300/-|
|SC / ST /PH Candidates||Rs.300/-|
|All Category Female||Rs.300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Spot Admission 2020
The BSEB OFSS will accept online Spot Admission application form from only those candidates have passed class 10th (Matric) annual examination from any State Board, CBSE, ICSE & any Central Board.
Process of Online Application Form Filling
Candidates who have not filled online application form on the OFSS Bihar web portal till now for admission in School/College of Bihar Board.
Follow the steps to fill online application for Spot Admission:
- Keep ready Roll Code and Roll Number of Bihar Board.
- Candidates have to keep ready passport size Scan Photo.
- Now visit the official website of BSEB OFSS – www.ofssbihar.in.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Spot Admission”.
- One new page will open, Students have to first register online with Exam Roll No and Roll Code, Email ID and Mobile No.
- Upload Scan Photo in Online application.
- Enter all correct details in the application form.
- View and Edit if any error in the application form.
- Now click on the Confirm Button to get OTP.
- Enter OTP in the system to proceed the application process.
- Now make a payment online for Spot Admission application form.
- Download Acknowledgement Copy for further process.
- Now Students will get USER ID and PASSWORD on their Registered Mobile and Email ID.
- Now College/School Principal will verify application form and publish the Spot Admission List.
Bihar OFSS Intermediate Spot Admission 2020
|Admission Authority||Bihar School Examination Board, Patna|
|Web Portal||OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students)|
|Eligibility||Class 10th Passed|
|Category||Class 11th Spot Admission 2020|
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has developed an online system named Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) which will enable the students to take admission in Intermediate courses of Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in approximately 3330 Colleges/Schools (Except Minority Institutions and Residential institutions) affiliated and recognised with Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in all 38 districts in the state of Bihar.
Helpline Number for Students
All the best for Intermediate (class 11th) Admission in School/College.