BSEB Matric Exam Form , BSEB 2018 Matric Exam Form Fee, BSEB 2018 Matric Admit Card, Bihar Board 2018 Admit Card , Bihar Board 2018 Matric Result, BSEB 2018 Matric Result
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Matric Online Registration form submission is in the process for all 38 districts of Bihar. Online Registration / Permit Application form for Annual Secondary Examination 2018 will end in the last week of October 2017. BSEB also has to start the process of Matric Exam Form filling in the month of December-January.
BSEB Matric Examination Form 2018
Bihar School Examination Board will start the process of Matric (Class 10th) Online Exam Form filling in the Month of December-January. Candidates have to fill the Bihar Board Class 10th examination subjects in the Online Exam Form filling schedule. Board has tentatively scheduled the Matric Exam Form 2018 filling date from December 13, 2017 to December 19, 2018 without late fee and with late fee from December 20, 2017 to December 22, 2017. In this duration candidates can fill the Matric Exam Form 2018 without late fee.
How to Fill the Matric Exam Form 2018 Online
- Log on to the official website of Board www.biharboard.ac.in.
- Click on the link on the Home Page “Fill Online Matric Exam Form 2018“.
- Fill all the details correctly in the Secondary Exam Form 2018.
- Upload the required documents in JPEG format.
- Make the payment Online for the “Matric Exam Form 2018”.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page for further use.
Bihar Board 10th Exam Form 2018 Online Filling
Bihar Board Students are advised to the fill the Matric (Class 10th) Exam form Online from the official website only. Class 10th students must take the advise from their school Teachers for filling the Online Matric Exam Form 2018. For any query write down in comment box to get immediate response by us.
BSEB Class 10th (Matric) Online Exam Form 2018
Bihar School Examination Board will conduct the Online exam form filling for class 10th Board Exam 2018. Board this time has alloted the computer centers to each each for Online form filling, School Principals have to collect the Students data in hard copy and than Online Exam Form filling will be done at the Computer Centers. It is done to minimize the human errors in Exam form filling, so that students will get the Admit Card for 10th Board exam 2018 without any error. Students have to pay the Exam Form filling fee to the School Principal so that Principal can make payment for all students in one time.
Bihar Board Matric Exam Form Filling Date & Schedule 2018
|Events||General Category Students||Reserved Category Students|
|Online Examination Application Fee||Rs.60/-||Rs.60/-|
|Online Entry Fee||Rs.20/-||Rs.20/-|
|Mark Sheet Fee||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-|
|Conditional Certificate Fee||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
|Science Internal Fee||Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|Examination Fee For Home Science, Dance & Music Students only||Rs.25/-||Rs.25/-|
Bihar Board Matric Annual Secondary Examination 2018 Registration Certificate Correction Process
- Log on to the official website of Bihar Board www.bsebbihar.com
- Use the USER ID & PASSWORD to login and click on the Button LOGIN
- School Dashboard will open, in the right side of Dashboard click on the link “Registration 2017-2018“.
- One New Page will open , click on the link Search / Edit (Correction).
- One new page will open and click on the link Search.
- List of Registered Students will be displayed , select the students Profile Edit Link.
- Edit the the Students Profile and click Update Button.
Bihar Board Matric Admit Card 2018
The eligible students of Bihar Board those who are appearing for class 10th (Matric) Board Exam 2018 have to get the Admit Card from the Schools. Schools have to collect the students admit card from the BSEB Board Patna.
Bihar Board Matric Result 2018
Bihar Board will announce the Matric Exam result on the official website and also on the Bihar Board Online partner website to get the matric 2018 result. Students have to enter their Roll Code & Roll No to get the Matric result online. Bihar Board Matric result may be declared in the month of May-June 2018.