Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the class 10th & 12th Supplementary exam 2017 result on August 10, 2017. Students can check their supplementary exam results on the Board official website.
CBSE Class 10th Supplementary Exam 2017 was conducted from July 17 to July 24 and CBSE Class 12th Supplementary Exam 2017 was conducted on July 17.
How to check the CBSE Class 10th & Class 12th Supplementary Exam 2017 Result
- Log on to the official webiste of CBSE Board http://cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link CBSE Class 10th & 12th Supplementary Result 2017.
- One New web page will open.
- Enter Your Roll No, School No, & Centre No to get the results.
- After entering the details click on the link Submit.
- Take the Printout of the Supplementary Results.