Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 in the month of September 2018. CBSE will conduct the 11th CTET all over the Country in the 92 Towns. Central Board of Secondary Education will accept online application form for the CTET 2018 from last week of June 2018. Board will announce the official notification on the official website of CBSE on 12th June 2018. CBSE CTET 2018 will be conducted in Off-Line on 16th September 2018.
CBSE CTET 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018. This is the 11th CTET for appointment of a person as teacher for class I to VIII. CBSE will accept the Online application form from the eligible candidates from 22nd June 2018. Candidates have to log on the official website of CBSE of CTET to apply online for the CTET 2018. CTET 2018 will be conducted in 92 towns of India on 16th September 2018. CTET 2018 will be conducted in 2 sitting for Paper 1 and Paper 2. 1st sitting will start from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 2nd sitting will start from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
Important Dates for CTET 2018
|Issue of Official Notification of CTET 2018||12th June 2018|
|Start of Filling Online application form||22nd June 2018|
|Last Date of filling Online application form||19th July 2018|
|Last date of submission of application fees online||19th July 2018|
|Issue of Online Admit card for CTET 2018||updated soon|
|Date of CTET 2018||16th September 2018|
|Result/ Merit List Declaration Date||updated soon|
CBSE CTET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates appearing in the Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2018, they must have some minimum qualification. Following are the minimum qualifications for becoming Teacher for classes
- Primary Stage (Class I to V) – Must have passed the senior secondary examination with 50% marks or appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or 4 year B.El.Ed or 2 year Diploma in Education or Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Elementary Stage (Class VI to VIII) – Candidates must have passed the Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or 1 year Bachelor in education (B.Ed) or 1 year B.Ed in accordance with NCTE or 4 year B.El.Ed. or 4 year B.A./B.Sc. Ed. or B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. o 1 year B.Ed (Special Education).
CTET 2018 Online Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education will accept the Online application form for CTET 2018. Candidates applying for the CTET 2018 must have to fill the Online application form on the official website of CBSE or CTET from 12th June 2018. Candidates applying on the official website must have all certificates, Mobile No. , Email ID , Scan copy of Passport size Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb (Girls) and Right Thumb (Boys) impression.
CBSE CTET 2018 Application Fees
|General / OBC||Rs.600/- (One Paper)|
Rs.1000/- (Paper I & Paper II)
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs.300 /- (One Paper)|
Rs.500/- (Paper I and Paper II)
How to apply Online for CBSE CTET 2018 ?
- Log on the official website of CBSE or CTET.
- Click on the link “CTET 2018“.
- One New page will open with all Instructions and link to apply online.
- Candidates have to register first on the official website.
- All the Login Credentials will be sent to Mobile No and Email ID.
- Login Again with those Login Credentials to fill the application form Online for CTET 2018.
- Candidates have to fill Personal Details, Academic Details, Postal Address, Permanent Address.
- Candidates have to upload the the Valid size and format scan copy of Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression.
- Before final submission candidates have to check all details filled correctly in the Online application form.
- Click on the Final Submission Button to make payment online for CTET 2018 application form.
- Take the confirmation page printout for further references.
Examination Pattern of CTET 2018
CBSE is conducting the 11th CTET 2018 for appointment of Teachers in CBSE affiliated Schools. The Examination pattern of CTET 2018 has been published on the official website of CTET. CTET 2018 all questions will be Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each question of One Mark with 4 alternative options out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
There will be 2 papers for CTET 2018, each paper of 150 marks and examination duration of 2:30 Hours.
Paper I (Class I to V) Primary Stage
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
Paper II (Class VI to VIII) Elementary Stage
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Cmpulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (For Mathematics and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies / Social Science (For Social Science / Social Studies teacher)||60||60|