CBSE Online Registration 2020-2021: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started Online Registration for Class 9th and class 11th for the Annual Examination 2022. Board has issued the official notification on the official website CBSE www.cbse.nic.in for CBSE online registration for class 9th and class 11th.
All CBSE affiliated schools and new affiliated schools have to register their Students of class 9th and 11th for the academic session 2020-21. Board has provided the link for Online Registration for Class 9th and 11th for the annual board examination 2022 on the CBSE website. Here in the below paragraphs we have described CBSE Online Registration 2020 schedule, process & Details.
Latest Update: The CBSE 9th & 11th Registration will start on 7th September 2020 for the annual board examination 2022 on the official website of CBSE.
CBSE Online Registration 2020-2021 for Class 9th and class 11th
The Online Registration for Regular students of class IX & XI has started by CBSE on their official web portal link given on website www.cbse.nic.in. All CBSE affiliated schools have to register themselves before registering their class 9th and class 11th for the session 2020-21.
Schools affiliation Number will be as USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier by the concerned Regional Office. CBSE affiliated Schools have to enter the number of sections and number of students during registration.
How to Register Online for class 9th & 11th session 2020-21 [By School Principal Only]
- Log on the official website www.cbse.nic.in. for cbse online registration for class 9th and class 11th
- Click on the Link given on the Homepage “Online Registration for Academic Year 2020-21” In Focus column.
- One new page will open, School Principal have to enter their school information first (In Step 1).
- Then start Class IX/XI students Online Registration for session 2020-22 (In Step 2).
- After Entering their Login Details School Principal will access their School Dashboard.
- Fill Class 9th and 11th Students Registration form Online for session 2020-22.
Schedule for Online Registration CBSE 9th & 11th Students
|Start of Online Registration for class 9th & 11th||7th September 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration without Late Fee||4th November 2020|
|Start of registration with late fine||5th November 2020|
|Last date of registration with late fine||13th November 2020|
Registration Fee per Students in INR
|Fee Slab||Schools in India|
|Without Late Fee||Rs.300/-|
|With late fine Registration Fee||Rs.2300/-|
Subject Combinations to be Selected for class IX (2020-21) and class X (2020-2022)
Class 9th and 10th is an integrated course, students have to select only those subjects in class 9th which they intend to continue in class 10th (session 2020-2022).
Students have to take minimum 5 subjects so that they can continue the same subjects in class 10th (session 2019-20).
|Subjects||Subjects||Name of Subjects|
|Compulsory||Subject 1||Language I (Hindi Course A or Hindi Course B or English Language and Literature (Group-L))|
|Compulsory||Subject 2||Language II (Any one from the Group of Languages (Group-L) other than Language chosen at subject 1)|
|Compulsory||Subject 5||Social Science|
|Optional||Subject 6||Skill Subject from the Group of Skill Subjects (Group-S)|
|Optional||Subject 7||Language -III (Group-L) / Any Academic subject (Group-A2) other than opted above|
|Subjects of Internal Assessment||Subject 8 & 9 Assessment and certificate at school level||Health & Physical Education Work Experience Art Education|
Registration of Class IX/XI Students for Session 2020-2021
The Online process of Class 9th & 11th students registration is very significant process which helps CBSE in advance planning for holding the class 10th & 12th examinations of these students in the subsequent year. The process of Registration shall start from 7th September 2020 (Monday). The link for Registration will be www.cbse.nic.in/newsite/reg2020.html.
Following actions are described to be taken for registration of students: –
- There are many information without understanding the same schools will not be able to fill the Registration data correctly. Hence, it is requested that Principal should read this circular personally and understand the same.
- Only those students shall be allowed to appear for class X/XII Examination to be held in February/March 20222 whose names would be submitted through the online process of Registration
- Schools should ensure that:-
- Students being sponsored are their own regular & bonafide students
- No bonafide students name is left unsponsored
- Students are not from any unauthorised / unaffiliated schools
- Students are regularly attending classes in your school
- Students are not registered with some other School Education Board.
|Official Website of CBSE||https://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html|
|Official Notification for Registration||Download Here (Read Section XVI for registration)|
|Registration Link||Apply Here|
All the best for CBSE Online Registration 2020-21…!!!