Central Teacher Eligibility Test – CTET 2018 Online application form will be accepted online. The Eligible students have to apply Online for the being a Central government teacher for class 1 to 5 or class 6 to 8 in KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools. National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE) is the governing body for TET exams and all rules/guidelines.
Eligibility For CTET 2018
Candidates wants to become the teachers in Central Schools, they have to appear in the CTET besides their educational qualification, they have to secure minimum 60% marks to qualify the TET. TET qualifying certificate is valid for seven years for appointment in schools.
PAPER 1 – Senior Secondary with 45% marks and Two year Diploma in Elementary Education / Four year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El. Ed) / Special Education.
PAPER 2 – Graduation in any discipline (BA / BCom / BSc) and a Two year diploma in Elementary Education / Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) / Four – year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 4-year BSc Education of BA.
CBSE CTET – Application Form
CTET 2018 Qualifying Marks
|Exams Category||Percentage of Qualifying Marks||Passing Marks||Total Marks|
|OBC / SC / ST||55%||82||150|
CTET 2018 Examination
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted in Two levels.
PAPER 1 : Candidates want to be teacher of class 1 to 5 they have to appear in the PAPER 1 Primary level for primary teacher (PRT).
PAPER 2: Candidates want to be teacher of class 6 to 8 they have to appear in the PAPER 2 Upper Primary Level exam.
If a candidate wants to be a teacher of class 1 to 8, they have to appear in both paper (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
How to Apply Online for CTET 2018 Examination
- Log on to the official website of CTET www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- One New page will open and read all the instructions and click on the link “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the required filled in Online Application form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Passport size photo and signature in Online Application form.
- Candidates have to make payment online.
- Candidates have to take printout of the confirmation page for further process.
CTET 2018 Examination Fee
- General / OBC (Paper 1 or 2) – Rs.600/-
- SC / ST / (Paper 1 or 2) – Rs.300/-
- General / OBC (Paper 1 and 2) – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / (Paper 1 or 2) – Rs.500/-
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Online Admit Card Download
To appear in the CTET 2018 candidates have to download the admit card from the official website as the council will announce the date for downloading the Admit Card. Candidates have to log on the official website http://ctet.nic.in to download the Admit Card.
CTET 2018 Result
National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE) will announce the CTET 2018 Paper 1 and Paper 2 result on the official website. Candidates will able to download their result online by entering their registration no.
Official Website – https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx