Ganga Quest Result 2020: Ganga Quest is a national bilingual (Hindi and English) Online Quiz on Ganga which is organized jointly by the National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG), an authority under Government of India and TREE Craze Foundation (TCF). This platform has accepted an online application form to participate in the online Quiz competition till 30th May 2020. Now on 5th June 2020 (World Environment Day) winner name will be declared.
Students from Bihar Board (BSEB) has participated in the online quiz competition and can check their result online on the official website of Ganga Quest 2020 – www.gangaquest.com. Students / Schools have to use their Registration Number & Password to check their Result.
Latest Update: The Ganga Quest Result 2020 will be declared on the official website on 5th June 2020. Students can check using their Registration number.
Ganga Quest Result 2020
National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) & TREE Craze Foundation (TCF) will declare the winners name on 5th June 2020 on the official website of Ganga Quest 2020. Students can check their result using Registration Number and Password provided during Registration.
Ganga Quest Result 2020 will be declared after clearing the Round-I & Round-II.
All participant will get participation certificate.
Bihar Board (BSEB) Ganga Quest 2020
Bihar Board affiliated Government Schools/Students participated in the Ganga Quest 2020. Last year, in 2019 about 1412 students participated and three students won the award. Bihar Students can check their result online on the website – www.gangaquest.com using Registration Number and PASSWORD.
The Quiz conducting agency will distribute the Awards on 5th June 2020 (World Environment Day).
Ganga Quest Awards to Winners 2020
- First 100 participants Certificate, Knowledge Kits, Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 3 months
- Grade up to 8th Top 3 Certificate & Tablets, Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 1 year. Top 20 Knowledge Kits, Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 6 months
- Grade from 9th to 10th Top 3 Certificate & Tablets, Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 1 year. Top 20 Knowledge Kits, Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 6 months.
- Grade from 11th to 12th Top 3 Certificate & Tablets, Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 1 year. Top 20 Knowledge Kits, Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 6 months.
- All who have passed Schools Top 3 Certificate & Tablets Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 1 year. Top 20 Knowledge Kits Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 6 months
- Schools Special Recognition for Schools with Maximum Participation. Trophy Certificate Special session with GIZ Technical Experts for teachers and students.
Ganga Quest Overview 2020
|Organized By||National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and TREE Craze Foundation|
|Ganga Quest is||A National bilingual (Hindi & English) Online Quiz on Ganga|
|Launch of Registration||7th April 2020|
|Last date of Registration||30th May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||5th June 2020|
Also Read UP Board 10th Scrutiny 2020.
How to Check Ganga Quest Result 2020 Online?
- Visit the official website of Ganga Quest – https://gangaquest.com/.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Login“.
- Enter Registration Number and Password provided during registration.
- One the Online Quiz Dashboard click on the link Result.
- You Grade and rank will be displayed online.
Ganga Quest 2019 Questions & Answer
Q1. Which city on river Ganga was completely resettled after building a dam?
- A) Tehri
- B) Haridwar
- C) Narora
- D) Bijnor
Ans. A) Tehri
Q2. According to Mahabharat, who was son of Ganga?
- A) Bhagirth
- B) Shantanu
- C) Bhishma
- D) Ayushman
Ans. C) Bhishma
Q3. Name the Movie released in 1960 tat includes that includes Ganga in its title and stars Raj Kapoor?
- A) JisDesh Mein Ganga Behtihai
- B) Ganga Jamuna
- C) Ganga Meri Maa
- D) Ganga Ki Lehein
Ans. A) JisDesh Mein Ganga Behtihai
Q4. Name this city in Bihar which was also the capital of the ancient Maurya Empire?
- A) Patna
- B) Bhagalpur
- C) Kalinga
- D) Magadh
Ans. A) Patna
Q5 Name the Indian State from where Ganga origins?
- A) Himanchal Pradesh
- B) Uttarakhand
- C) Jammu & Kashmir
- D) Uttar Pradesh
Ans. B) Uttarakhand
Q6. A place in West Bengal which is also the name of an iconic bridge in Kolkata?
- A) Farakka
- B) Howrah
- C) VidyaSagrSetu
- D) MahatamaGandhiSetu
Ans. B) Howrah
Q7. Name the drain situated in Kanpur which is also considered as Asis’s largest drain and may also be the dirtiest?
- A) Assi
- B) Sisamau
- C) Najafgarh
- D) Varuna
Ans. B) Sisamau
Q8. How many confluences that culminates in Devprayag, from where the river gets the name ‘Ganga’?
- A) 5
- B) 4
- C) 6
- D) 8
Ans. A) 5
Q9. At which place/city River Ganga, enters the plains?
- A) Devprayag
- B) Rishikesh
- C) Haridwar
- D) Narora
Ans. C) Haridwar
Q10. Which UNESCO World heritage is located on Ganga?
- A) Jim Corbett
- B) Taj Mahal
- C) Sunderbans
- D) Patliputra
Ans. C) Sunderbans
Q11. The Name of Varanashi is based on which two rivers?
- A) Varuna and Assi
- B) Yamuna and saraswati
- C) Vara and Nasi
- D) Ganga and Yamuna
Ans. A) Varuna and Assi
All the best…!!!