JAC 12th Online Registration 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will announce Intermediate examination 2020 Online Registration official notification and schedule and details. Students those who are studying in Class 12th (session 2018-20) will fill online registration form on the website – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/.
School’s Principal will fill Online registration application form for Intermediate Examination 2020 for the students studying in class 12th (Intermediate) on the Jharkhand Board.
Jharkhand Academic council will start online registration from 12th November 2019 for all regular/private Intermediate Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational stream students of 2018-20 session.
JAC Jharkhand Intermediate Online Registration 2020 Notification
The examination controller of Jharkhand Board will announce the Intermediate examination 2020 online registration notification on the official website of the University. Online Registration notification will be released in the month of October 2019.
In the official notification, board will declare registration opening date, registration fees details and online registration process.
Here students will get Online registration updates and details as the JAC board will release the notification on website.
JAC 12th Online Registration 2020 Details
Regular/Private students of Jharkhand Board studying in Intermediate (IA/ISc/ICom) the academic session 2018-20 will fill Online registration application form for Annual Intermediate examination 2020 on the website of JAC through their High School / School’s Principal.
Students have to first fill the offline registration application form downloaded from the official website.
After filling registration for offline by the students, School’s Principal will verify details and fill the details in online registration application form using USER ID and PASSWORD provided by the board.
In the online registration application form students/Principal have to fill Student’s Personal, academic and correspondence details and also upload the Important documents online if any required.
Important Dates for Intermediate Examination 2020 Online Registration
|The issue of the official notification for Online Registration|
Important Details of Jharkhand Board 12th Online Registration 2020
- Board Exam Conducting Authority – Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi
- Online Registration for – Intermediate (IA/ISc/ICom) Students
- Academic Session – 2018-20
- Opening of Online Registration form filling – 3rd week of September 2019.
- Start of Correction in Online Registration form after updating in Checklist – October 2019
- Start of Online exam form filling Online – 12th November 2019
Offline Registration application form filling- By Students
Regular/Private Intermediate students first, they have to fill offline registration application form before filled by School/College Principal.
Candidates have to fill Students Information Sheet for Intermediate Registration Year 2020 with black point pen only.
Arts/Science/Commerce Regular/Private students of Intermediate exam 2020 appearing will fill following details:-
- Name of Student
- Date of Birth
- Student Aadhar Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Communication Address
- PIN No
- Contact (Mobile) No
- Email ID
- Class X passing Details
- Name of Board/Council
- Year of Passing
- Roll Code
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Details of Admission
- Date of Admission
- Class Roll Number
- Medium of Examination
- Subjects Offered
- Paragraphs wise Arts/Science/Commerce students have to select.
- Paste Passport size photo and Signature
How to fill Online JAC 12th Online Registration Application form 2020 – By Principal?
- Principals have to type and enter website Name in Search Box – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/.
- One the home page of website click on the link “JAC 12th Online Registration 2020“.
- One new page will open, School’s Principal has to use USER ID and PASSWORD for entering the Dashboard of their School’s.
- First Enter Mobile Number and EMail ID for School’s Registration.
- Fill all details of Schools in the Registration application form.
- After that start filling Each Students Intermediate Exam 2020 Online Registration form.
- Fill Personal, Academic, Correspondence details, Subjects offered to them and upload scan Photo and Signature.
- After filling online download checklist of all students for verification by students.
- Make any correction after students verification.
- Take approval from District Education Officers office.
- Make payment for all students in Bank.
- After two days of registration fees submission, download confirmation page and fees receipt of students for further references.
JAC Inter Online Registration 2020 Fee Structure
|Online Registration Application form fee||Rs.80/-|
|Registration Late fee||Rs.275/-|
|Permission Late Fee||Rs.250/-|
|Migration Late Fee||Rs.250/-|
JAC 12th Online Registration 2020 FAQs
What are the documents required for Online Registration
2. Class 10th Admit Card
3. Aadhar Card
5. Caste certificate (If any)
When will start Online registration for Intermediate Exam 2020?
Who will fill Online Registration application form?
What is the official website of JAC for Online Registration form filling 2020?
What is the last date of Online Registration for Intermediate exam 2020?
What is the total Registration form fees for Inter Regular Students?
Who will conduct Online Registration for Intermediate Exam 2020?
|Official Website of JAC||https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/|
|JAC 12th Exam Date sheet 2020||Click Here|
All the Best for your Intermediate Registration 2020…!!!