JAC Intermediate Arts Exam 2018 Online Registration , JAC Intermediate Science Exam 2018 Online Registration , JAC Intermediate Commerce Exam 2018 Online Registration , JAC Intermediate 2018 Online Registration Fee, JAC Intermediate 2018 Registration Schedule, Important Dates for JAC 2018 Intermediate Online Registration, Following are the process for Intermediate Online Registration For JAC 2018 Exam :- (Only for Schools Principal), JAC Intermediate Exam 2018 Registration Fee Details, JAC 2018 USER ID , JAC 2018 Password
Jharkhand Academic Council has announced the notification for the class 12th (Intermediate) registration for 2018 annual examination. JAC has announced the registration for the session 2016-18 Intermediate of Arts, Science & Commerce courses for Regular students. JAC has issued the notice to all schools Principal for Online Registration of session 2016-18 students those who passed the class 11th in annual exam 2017.
JAC will issue the USER ID & Password for Online Registration to the District Educational Officer in the each district from September 8, 2017 to September 9, 2017.
Important Dates for JAC 2018 Intermediate Online Registration
|Start of Online Registration (without Late Fee)||September 8, 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration (without late Fee)||September 20, 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Fee payment through Challan/Online in the Bank (without late fee)||September 20, 2017|
|Start of Online Registration (with late fee)||October 3, 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration (with late fee)||October 12, 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Fee payment through Challan/Online in the Bank (with late fee)||October 18, 2017|
Following are the process for Intermediate Online Registration For JAC 2018 Exam :- (Only for Schools Principal)
- Log on to the official websites of JAC for Online Registration of 2018 Intermediate exam.
- Officials websites are www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in & www.jac.nic.in
- Click on the link “Online Registration for Intermediate Examination 2018” on the Home page of the JAC official websites.
- One new page will open in which the Online Application form of JAC 2018 Intermediate examination will be available.
- This Online form must be downloaded and filled by the students in the schools.
- Principal will again open the page and fill all the details Online as mentioned in the Hard copy of Registration form.
- School Principals have to use the registered Mobile No for login into the website for entering the details.
- As Principal will proceed to login OTP will be sent to the School Registered mobile no and then they have to enter the OTP to proceed further.
- Principals have to enter all the students details separately by clicking the link “Add New Student”.
- Principals are advised to print the check list of all students for matching the details offline.
- Make the payment online of all students in one time or generate the challan collectively of all students of Allahabad Bank.
JAC Intermediate Exam 2018 Registration Fee Details
|Registration Application Form Fee||Rs.70/- Per Boys/Girls|
|Registration Fee||Rs.200/- Per Boys/Girls|
|Late Fee of Registration||Rs.275/- Per Boys/Girls|
|Late Fee of Permission Fee||Rs.250/-|
|Immigration Fee||Rs.150/- Per Boys/Girls|
|Immigration Late Fee||Rs.250/- Per Boys/Girls|