Jharkhand Academic Council , Ranchi has announced the schedule for the Online Registration of Secondary Examination 2018. School Principals have to register Online on the official website of Board by using USER ID & PASSWORD that was provided by the District Education Officer.
District Education Officer will approve those students for Online registration who have appeared in class 9th examination in 2016.
Filling Hard Copy of Registration Form
Students those are in session 2016-18 and going to appear in the annual secondary Examination 2018 have to get registered by the School Principal. Students have to firstly fill the hard copy of the Registration Form and then they have to submit to the Institution for further process of Online Registration.
How to Fill Online Registration Form for annual Secondary Examination 2018 (For School Principal Only)
- School Principals have to log on to the official website of JAC i.e., www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in and www.jac.nic.in for online Registration.
- Click on the link “Online Registration for Secondary Examination 2018” a new web page will open.
- School Principals first time they have to register their School for doing the registration process.
- Schools Principal have to separately register on clicking “Add New Student” button the students by receiving the students hard copy of registration form.
- After filling all the details of each students , Principal have to print the checklist of the students.
- Sincerely check the details of each students registration and after that principals have to get the approval from the District Education Officer for further registration process.
- After getting the approval from the District Education Officer Principals have to click on the link ” Generate Challan ” for making payment of all students.
|Online Registration & Generating Challan||Last Date of submission of Challan|
|Without Late Fee||June 8, 2017 to July 10, 2017||July 17, 2017|
|With Late Fee||July 19, 2017 to July 29, 2017||August 7, 2017|
Secondary Examination Fee
|Regular/Free Boys & Girls Registration Form Fee||₹60/-|
|Fixed High School Regular Students Prescribed Registration Fee||₹80/-|
|Free Boys & Girls Registration Fee||₹400/-|
|Free Boys & Girls Permit Fee||₹400/-|
|Registration Late Fee||₹250/-|
For more details click Here.
JAC Matric (class 10th) Board Examination 2018 Schedule
Jharkhand Academic council has announced the Matric (class 10th) Board examination schedule on the official website of JAC. JAC 10th board examination will start from March 8, 2018 in the 1st sitting (from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) to March 21, 2018. Board will provide 15 minutes extra to the students in Board exam for question reading.
JAC Matric Online Exam Form Filling Schedule
JAC board has announced the Matric exam Online form filling schedule. School Principals have to fill the Exam Form of Matric Board annual exam 2018 from January 10, 2018 to January 17, 2018 without any fine. School Principals have to use the USER ID & PASSWORD for login to the School Dashboard on the official website of JAC.
JAC Matric Board Practical Examination 2018 Schedule
Matric Board Students of Jharkhand Academic Council have to appear in the practical examination conducted from February 14, 2018 to February 27, 2018. JAC Board Practical examination 2018 will carry the 20 marks of 100 marks board exam 2018.
JAC Matric (class 10th) Annual Board Examination 2018 Admit Card
Jharkhand Academic Council will issue the admit card for Matric Board exam 2018 on the official website of JAC. Matric Board exam 2018 admit card will be available to download from the official website of JAC from February 1, 2018. Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. Admit card will contain the students personal details, examination center and examination date.