Jharkhand Board (JAC) will conduct the Online Registration for Secondary (Class 10th) annual examination 2019. School Principal of Schools / Colleges will have to fill the Online Registration form Online on the official website of JAC Board. Principal will only fill the Online registration form using USER ID and PASSWORD provided by the DEO.
District Education Officer of Jharkhand will re-verify the students with records that they have passed / appeared in the class 9th annual examination held in 2017.
Important Dates for JAC Matric Exam 2019 Registration
|Start of Online Matric Exam Registration Application Form Distribution||4th October 2018|
|Start of Filling Matric Exam Registration application form in School-Colleges||4th October 2018|
|Last date of Filling Matric Exam Registration application form||24th October 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Matric Exam Registration application form filling with Late Fee||31th October 2018|
|Start of Downloading Matric Registration Slip Download By School Principal||7th December 2018|
JAC Secondary Examination 2019 Offline Registration form Filling (By Students)
Jharkhand Board will upload the Registration form on the official website and School Administration have to download the Registration form and make sure it should be filled by students of class 10th appearing in the annual secondary examination 2019.
Students have to fill the Hard Copy of Registration form for the annual secondary examination 2019. Then submit the filled registration form in the schools / colleges with registration fees for further process.
Jharkhand Board Annual Secondary Examination Fees Details
|Regular / Private Students Registration Form Fee||Rs.60/-|
|Online Registration Fees of Regular / Private Students||Rs.60/-|
|Regular / Private Permission Fees||Rs.400/-|
|Registration Late Fee for Regular / Private Students||Rs.250/-|
Online Registration Form filling for annual Secondary Examination 2019 [Only By School Principal
- Log on the official website of Jharkhand Board www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in or www.jac.nic.in for Online Secondary Examination 2019 Registration.
- On the Homepage of the website, click on the Link “Online Registration for Secondary Examination 2018”.
- One New page will open, if Principal is log in first time on the Registration Page, they have to Register their School first than start the registration of Secondary (Class 10th) Students.
- Fill all details of Students after verifying it precisely.
- Upload Students scan passport size photo in the registration form Online.
- Make payment of Students registration fee Online.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of Online Registration of Secondary Examination 2019.
- For filling another student registration form, click on “Add New Student” link