JAC 2020 class 8th Board Online registration Schedule & details announced by the Jharkhand Board examination controller on the official website. Class 8th students of the academic session 2019-20 board examination in the month of January 2020. Jharkhand Academic Council has started preparation of online registration process for class 8th board exam 2020.
JAC 8th Board Exam Form 2020 filling schedule – Click Here
This is the very good news to board class 8th students (session 2019-20) that they have to fill online registration application form on the official website of the Board.
Jharkhand class 8th board students will get detailed information about online registration process, exam date sheet, exam form filling and admit card download details for Annual Board Exam 2020 to be conducted in the month of January.
- 1 JAC 2020 class 8th Board Online Registration Notification
- 2 JAC 8th Board Online Registration Schedule & Details
- 3 Jharkhand Class 8th Students Registration form Filling – Offline
- 4 Online Registration Form Filling for class 8th Exam 2020 – By Principal
- 5 Jharkhand Board 8th Class Online Registration Fees
- 6 Class 8th Board Exam Registration Slip Download
JAC 2020 class 8th Board Online Registration Notification
Jharkhand Academic Council will announce the official notification for start of Online Registration for class 8th Board examination 2020 on the the website – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/.
The Board has started taking Board exam of class 8th from year 2018. This is the 3rd time that Board will conduct class 8th exam in board pattern.
In the official notification, students will get Online registration form filling start date, fees details, online registration official link.
JAC 8th Board Online Registration Schedule & Details
Jharkhand board will conduct class 8th board examination form the academic session 2019-20. Students have to fill online registration application form in the month of November-December 2019.
The Board will upload the Registration application form on the official website, School’s Principal have to download online registration form and get filled by the students offline.
After registration form filled by the students, School’s Principal will fill registration application form details online using USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
Jharkhand Class 8th Students Registration form Filling – Offline
In the offline registration application form of class 8th board exam 2020, students have to fill personal, academic and correspondence address.
Students also have to sign the registration form and paste a passport size photo.
Online Registration Form Filling for class 8th Exam 2020 – By Principal
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/.
- One link will be active “Online Registration for class 8th” on the Homepage of the website.
- Click on it and one new page will open.
- School’s Principals have to use USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier to login.
- Fill each students Registration application form Online with correct details.
- Upload passport size photo and signature in the online form.
- Make payment Online for Registration form filling online.
- Download each student, confirmation page for further process.
Jharkhand Board 8th Class Online Registration Fees
Students have to submit the registration form fees to their School’s Principal. So, that they can make payment online for class 8th online registration.
Here we will update the Online Registration application form fees as the Board will announce in the official notification.
Class 8th Board Exam Registration Slip Download
After Successful completion of all class 8th students (session 2019-20) online registration. Board will approve the registration of students and will upload the registration slip of each students.
School’s Principal have to download the registration slip and distribute to each students appearing in the board exam.
Official Website of Jharkhand Board – https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/