JAC 9th Exam Form 2020 : Jharkhand Academic council has released official notification for annual Board exam form filling on 20th October 2019. Class 9th studying students will fill exam form for Board exam 2020 from 21st October 2019.
The related school’s Principal will fill Online exam form for 9th Board exam 2020 using USER ID and PASSWORD. Students can check below articles for JAC 9th Exam Form 2020 filling schedule, fees, & process.
- 1 JAC 9th Exam Form 2020
- 1.0.1 Jharkhand 9th Board Exam Form 2020 Notification
- 1.0.2 Important Date for JAC Class 9th Board Exam 2020
- 1.0.3 Online Exam Form Filling of Class 9th Exam 2020
- 1.0.4 JAC 9th Exam Form Fees 2020
- 1.0.5 Class 9th Private Students Online Exam Form
- 1.0.6 JAC 9th Exam 2020 Pattern
- 1.0.7 JAC class 9th Model Question Paper 2020
JAC 9th Exam Form 2020
Jharkhand Academic council will start accepting online exam form application for 9th Board exam 2020 on the official website from 21st October 2019.
Students will first fill the exam form offline correctly. After verification by School’s administration, Principal will fill online on www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/ website.
District Education officer will approve all online Exam Form application using USER ID and PASSWORD, then exam form fees will be submitted in Bank via Challan.
Jharkhand 9th Board Exam Form 2020 Notification
Students / Parents / School’s Principal have been notified that class 9th (session 2019-20) Board exam 2020 Online exam form filling schedule, process & fees details have been published.
In the official notification of class 9th exam form 2020, students will get exam form filling schedule, 9th board exam pattern, process and fees details.
According to notification, class 9th Marginal students (appeared in 2019 exam) will also fill exam form for annual exam 2020.
Important Date for JAC Class 9th Board Exam 2020
|Events||Date [With Normal Fee]||Date [Late Fee]|
|The issue of official notification for 9th Exam form 2020||20th October 2019||–|
|Start of filling online exam form||21st October 2019||16th Nov 2019|
|Last date of exam form filling||14th November 2019||22nd Nov 2019|
|Approval of exam form by DEO||21st Oct – 16th Nov 2019||19th Nov – 23rd Nov 2019|
|Last date of generating challan||18th Nov 2019||25th Nov 2019|
|Submitting Fees in Bank via challan||20th Nov 2019||27th Nov 2019|
Online Exam Form Filling of Class 9th Exam 2020
Online Exam form filling will be through the website www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in. School’s Principal will only fill online exam form for 9th Board exam 2020.
Following are the details of Online exam form filling [For Principal]:-
- Log on to the official website of JAC – https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/
- Click on the link “Class 9th Exam Form 2020” on the homepage of the website.
- One new page will open, Use USER ID and PASSWORD to login.
- Fill Each Student’s Exam Form Details as filled in offline registration / Exam form.
- Take approval from District Education officer of Online filled Exam form.
- Generate Challan online of each student and make payment in any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Two days after Fees submission, download & take Printout of Consolidated Statement.
- Submit the copy of Challan, Caste Certificate, Oath Certificate (by School) in JAC Board office.
JAC 9th Exam Form Fees 2020
Regular/Private Students Class 9th Exam Form Fees – Rs.90/- Per student. Marginal Students of class 9th also have to make payment for exam form fees is Rs.90/-.
Class 9th Private Students Online Exam Form
- Private students will fill exam form from their Name registered in which School only.
- Residential, Character & Age Certificates have to submit for exam form filling.
- Private students date of birth after 01/03/2007 will not be allowed to fill exam form
JAC 9th Exam 2020 Pattern
Jharkhand Board will conduct class 9th exam 2020 on OMR sheets. Class 9th Board exam 2020 will have three question papers of total six subjects.
Each subject total marks will be 50 in each paper. Each paper total marks will be 100.
Each paper of Class 9th Exam 2020 will be objective Multiple choice (one mark each).
Marks distribution in each paper exam
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Exam Duration|
|Paper – I||Hindi & English||50+50 = 100||3:00 Hours|
|Paper – II||Math + Science||50 + 50 = 100||3:00 Hours|
|Paper -III||Social Science + Additional Subject||50+50 = 100||3:00 Hours|
JAC class 9th Model Question Paper 2020
Jharkhand Board administration will upload the model question papers of each subject online. Students are advised to practice the Model question papers regularly to score high marks in board exam 2020.
Here in the below links we have given the model question papers for class 9th exam 2019
Official Website of JAC Jharkhand Board – https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/