JAC Class 9th Online Registration 2019: Jharkhand Academic Council has released the official notification for class 9th Online Registration for annual Secondary Examination 2020. Students of class 9th (session 2018-20) will fill Online Registration form through their School’s Principal. School’s principal will only fill the Online Registration application form on the official website using USER ID and PASSWORD. District Education officer has approved class 9th students list school wise for Online Registration.
Students those Birthday is after 1st March 2006 will not be allowed to fill Online Registration form.
Board has allotted the schedule for Online Registration and Registration fees submission. Jharkhand Board has also given the steps wise guide for Online Registration in the official notification. JAC Class 9th Online Registration 2019 is for annual secondary examination 2020.
- 1 JAC Class 9th Online Registration 2019
- 2 Jharkhand Board Class 9th Online Registration Schedule
- 3 Class 9th Registration Form Filling Details [For Students]
- 4 Following Details would Be filled in the registration form by Students.
- 5 Following the Steps for Online Registration for School’s Principal:-
- 6 Class 9th (session 2018-20) Online Registration Fees Details
JAC Class 9th Online Registration 2019
Jharkhand Academic Council has released the official notification for Online Registration form filling on the official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.nic.in and www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Class 9th Students (session 2018-20) will have to first fill the Registration form offline downloaded from the official website. The filled Registration form will be submitted along with Registration fees to their School’ Principal before 18th January 2019.
JAC Class 9th Online Registration has started on 8th January 2019 for annual secondary examination 2020. Students have to contact their School’s Principal for details for Online Registration.
Jharkhand Board Class 9th Online Registration Schedule
|Start of Filling Online Registration Form Online||8th January 2019|
|Last Date of Filling Online Registration Form Online||18th January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Registration Fees in Bank||22nd January 2019|
|Start of Filling Online Registration Form with Late Fees||19th January 2019|
|Last Date of Filling Online Registration Form with Late Fee||23rd January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Registration Fee in Bank||25th January 2019|
Class 9th Registration Form Filling Details [For Students]
Students of class 9th (session 2018-20) will have to download the Registration form from the official website or either it will be available in the School. Class 9th Registration form will first filled by the students. Class 9th Regular & Private both category students will have to fill Registration form for annual secondary examination 2020.
Students can download the Class 9th Online Registration Form – Click Here.
Following Details would Be filled in the registration form by Students.
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Student Aadhar Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Communication Address
- PIN NO.
- Contact (Mobile) No.
- E-Mail ID
- Class Roll Nuber
- Medium of Examination
- Subjects Offered
- Paste Recent Color Passport Size Photo
- Signature of the Student
- Signature of Father/Mother
Following the Steps for Online Registration for School’s Principal:-
- Log on to the official website of Board – www.jac.nic.in or www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Registration Form For Secondary Examination 2020”.
- School’s Principal has to use their USER ID and PASSWORD and CAPTCHA to
- School’s Principal has to enter EMail ID and Mobile Number for getting OTP for Online Registration.
- Click on the link “Add New Student” for Online registration of student.
- After filling all students Online Registration form, take the printout of the checklist of all students.
- Take the Sign on the checklist and sent it to DEO for verification.
- DEO will approve the student’s checklist and allow to submit Registration fees in any of Branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Take the Printout of the “Consolidated Statement” and submit one copy to the Board office.
Class 9th (session 2018-20) Online Registration Fees Details
|Regular/Private Students Registration Form fee||Rs.60/-|
|Regular/Private Students Registration Fees||Rs.400/-|
|Regular/Private Students Permission Fees||Rs.400/-|
|Registration Late Fees||Rs.250/-|
Official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.