JAC Indra Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21: Jharkhand academic council has released the official notification for admission in class six (session 2020-21) in Indra Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya & Awasiya Vidyalaya in South Chhotanagapur, Santhal Pargana, & Kolhan Pramandal. Students have to fill online admission entrance application form on the official website of JAC from 13th June 2020. Here in the below paragraphs we have described the eligibility, schedule, admission form, entrance test, admit card download details & Result declaration details.
Latest Update: Jharkhand Board IGBV & Awasiya Vidhyalaya Online Entrance application form submission started on 13th June 2020 on website.
JAC Indra Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
The examination controller of Jharkhand Academic council has released the official notification form on the official website for Awashiya Vidhyalay & Indira Gandhi Balika Vidhyalaya class 6 (session 2020-21) admission entrance test application form filling schedule and details.
The Eligible students will fill online admission entrance test application form from 13th June 2020. This admission entrance test is for admission in class 6th (session 2020-21).
To get admission in class 6th in Indra Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Girls students have to appear in the written admission entrance test on 19th July 2020 in two sittings.
Also Read: Bihar Board Matric Sent up exam Date and details.
Eligibility for For Admission in Class 6 in Indra Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya and Awasiya Vidyala 2019-20
- Boys/Girls Students must be the permanent resident of Jharkhand state.
- Students applying for admission must be of minimum 10 years and maximum 12 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Students must have passed class 5th and studying in class 6th from any Jharkhand Government Schools.
- Reservation in admission in class six on Jharkhand Government Reservation rules.
Important Dates for Indra Gandhi Admission 2020-21
|The Issue of Official Notification for Admission 2020-21||13th June 2020|
|Start of Submission of Online Exam application form||13th June 2020|
|Last Date of Filling Entrance Exam application form||2nd July 2020|
|Download & Verification of Online application form with School Principal and submission in Block Education Office||15th June to 3rd July 2020|
|Online Application with Fees submission in District Education office||15th June to 4th July 2020|
|Start of Downloading Online Admit Card for Entrance Exam||15th July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination 2020-21||19th July 2020|
|Result Declaration of IGBV Exam 2020||1st week of August 2020|
JAC Indra Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Entrance Examination 2020-21
Jharkhand Board will conduct entrance examination for admission in Awasiya Vidhyalaya and Indra Gandhi Balika Vidhyalaya on 19th July 2020 in two sittings.
In the first sitting students will appear for Mathematics, Social Studies, General Knowledge and General Science subjects questions of 100 Marks. The first sitting will start from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Mathematics – 50 Marks
- Social Studies (History, Civics, Geography) – 20 Marks
- General Knowledge – 10 Marks
- General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) – 20 Marks
In the second sitting students will appear for Language, and Mental Ability subjects questions of 100 Marks. The second sitting will start from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Language (Hindi) – 50 Marks
- Mental Ability – 50 Marks
Schools for Boys/Girls Students
- Residential Boy’s School, Dumka
- Residential Boy’s School, Chaibasa
- Residential Girl’s School, Ranchi
- Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Hazaribagh
Entrance Application Form Fee
Before applying Online admission application form students have to make a bank Draft for filling application form.
Students have make payment of Rs.200/- (Two Hundred Only) through Bank Draft in the name of “JAC FUND” payable at Ranchi.
SC/ST category students have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only).
Important Documents Required for submission of Application form
- Certificate from School’s Principal
- Residential Certificate
- Caste certificate
How to Fill Online Admission Entrance Test application Form?
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Board. –
- Click on the link “IGBV AND NETARHAT RESIDENTAIL SCHOOL BASED EXAM FORM” [Link Activated].
- One new page will open, Students have to Read Carefully the Important Instructions for filling up Online Application form.
- After reading instructions and click on the check box and click to “Proceed to Online Application Form“
- Fill Basic Information, Communication Details, Other Details & Upload Documents.
- Download the Filled Application Form and submit to their School Principal.
Examination Patter for Class 6 Admission (2020-21)
- Written examination will on OMR sheets
- Each questions will be Objective (Multiple Choice).
- Each School seats is 100.
- Entrance Examination will be in two sittings
- Each sittings question paper will be of 100 Marks.
- Each sitting will be of 2:30 Hours.
- Students will be given 15 minutes extra for question paper reading.
JAC Indra Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Entrance Test Admit Card 2020-21
Jharkhand Academic council will issue the entrance test admit card on the official website of the Board on 15th July 2020. Students can download their admit card by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Without a valid admit card students will not be allowed to enter examination hall.
|Download official Notification of JAC IGBV Admission 2020-21||Click Here|
|To Fill Online Admission Entrance Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website of JAC||Click Here|
|Click Here To Download JAC IGBV Admit Card 2020-21||Click Here|
All the Best for JAC IGBV Admission 2020-21…!!!